Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

They're pants, let me know if you find out who makes em / where to find. The print is very similar to the floral jacket eg did last spring and sp09, but it looks a little diff. Would be interesting to see if theres a short version.

4070a.jpg

Similar EG ss09 junts

styleeengineered_4.jpg

Edited by Fycus

They're pants, let me know if you find out who makes em / where to find. The print is very similar to the floral jacket eg did last spring and sp09, but it looks a little diff. Would be interesting to see if theres a short version.

Similar EG ss09 junts

ayo i think ralph lauren had a print like that for a while actually. not sure if they did shorts in that, but could be.

ayo i think ralph lauren had a print like that for a while actually. not sure if they did shorts in that, but could be.

i think they are polo, there were two pairs of shorts with nearly that identical print a year ago ish

4070a.jpg

I swear I saw Garbstore put out a pant really similar to this, might be the same.

Something for the misses and i to pass the time during all the planned trips this summer..

photo-4.jpg