Best Feelings, Ever

Fabulaz

posted on behalf of Mr Snowcap, because he was banned... Super Denim Throwback!

i just really want these raw jeans. i looked through almost every page in this thread last night and just the pure happiness of people wearing there japanese selvedge skull jeans made me smile. i just want to be happy and wear these jeans. i try so hard to fit in, i just want that guy to notice on the street and say "Hey, bro is that Skull denim? i see the red tab" and i can look back in his eyes, and say "why yes, these are skulls. i'm glad you like them".

when a girl is the one initiating contact with you, because you're playing it cool and limiting contact with her.

Fucking timesss 10! B

When you find out this girl with the most incredible body youve ever had the pleasure of experiencing hits you up for hot sex because her boyfriend broke up with her and she needs someone to make her forget and feel good.

Feels good to help out mang

teaching a younger siblings.

Teaching in general. An old friend of mine was getting into production so I offered to give him some lessons on the basics and now he's really starting to come into his own. He's better than I was at his point in the timeline, really proud of him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Those Sundays were you wake up feeling fine, and have done all your prep ish for next week already so you get to just coast. Love that.

• 3 months later...

Nothing can compare to persevering through much heartache and struggle -- to finally conquer a TREMENDOUS physical or intellectual challenge -- this state is pure euphoria to me.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

- Driving my Q5 out of car wash

- Early in the crisp morning, sit in a car and put buttwarmer on

- Sex when high, obviously

- Sleeping on silk/satin sheets

- Dipping into lake in late summer/early autumn when the water is still warm but it is dark, stars are visible and temperature is cool

- Wrapping myself with comfy blankets and drinking hot chocolate and watching fireplace when it's -30c outside in the winter

- Smoking pot in comfiest clothes on comfiest sofa in the world with friends, listening to good music and sipping mountain dew voltage

• 2 weeks later...

-getting on a plane to go somewhere new

-not waking up with a headache

-coming inside a warm building on a freezing day

-having a girl initiate the bumping of the uglies as opposed to pestering her into submission

-waking up from a nap where you slept just the right amount

-fresh air

-fresh laundry smell

-fuel lasting longer than you thought it would

-ice cold carbonated drinks

-family hugs

-pooping

• 1 month later...

the first few escalating kisses before sex

a drink of watermelon water after a long, sunny, sweaty day

when the package you've been waiting for arrives

playing music in an empty street