The Strike Gold

TokenIndianKid

Thanks okisan

I really love the jacket as well.

They have seen a lot of heavy wear by a young teacher over many years.

The jacket is still wearable as a work jacket.

I love the sleeve combs too on this Lee 101-J Repro jacket worn in a row almost daily over many years

Here 3 additional pics for you and sorry for spoiling this thread with those pics outside SG

2012-08-10-Lee-denim-jacket-DSC03528-red.jpg

2012-08-10-Lee-denim-jacket-DSC03529-red.jpg

2012-08-10-Lee%2520-denim-jacket-DSC03525-red.jpg

I am interested in getting a pair of either 1103 or 1101 or 1105 in Waist 32/33. Please help me eliminate my choices. I would like the following features in the jean:

- Medium rise ie less than say LVC 1947 and I think all those should be that

- Thigh at least 12" or more

- Leg opening under 9" and preferrable near 8.5" or less.

Have soccer thighs and legs, so I need some room in the leg and seat as well.

I seem to have narrowed it to 1101, but would either of the other two strike as better options?

Cheers,

Anyone? Your help is appreciated.

Anyone? Your help is appreciated.

i think 1105 will fit you very well.. I do have a big thigh too, but i wear 2105, and i really love it..

1101 is too big at the leg opening if you need < 9".. 1103 rise is quite high, so i think it's not what you need..

or you can consider 1109, the thigh is looser (about 12") than 1105 but, the leg opening is narrower (about 7.9").. you can see it on selfedge.com. they do have the size chart of 1109 and 1105.

cheers!

Ya, I have actually tried on 1109 in size 32 and taper was so extreme that it was snug on my calves, thigh as well as the seat (really hard to even pull up the jean). As a reference I can wear W33 Momotaro 0805SP, KMW W32 and APC NS 31. I realize that size 32 in 1109 was probably the wrong size, but I was in a hurry and did not get to try 33. So, I need a jean with leg and thigh to be a little wider say 0.5" than the 1109 W32.

i think 33 will fit you well.

To make sure, Maybe you can try them again if you do have time. Just for your information, this jeans will stretch quite a lot, so i think it's no problem if it's little bit tight at first wear. it was really hard for me to wear my 2105 at first and it was already quite snug before soak, but i still soaked them with very hot water, they very tight after soaking, but now they already looser and fit me very well. Especially the waist, now it is even bigger than before soaking.

For the 11xx, as i know, it shrink and stretch more than the 21xx series..

Right, ok I see. I was able to try them sometime ago when I was in the area. There is no way for me to try them on now. What size do you wear in SG versus other jeans? I will probably do a soak while wearing the jeans if I go with 1105. I will size up to W33, but I just hope that the seat and thigh are not even tighter than 1109. The pictures I have seen of 1105/1109 on SE's website and here seem to indicate, that despite SE's measurements, 1105 may have just as much or even more room in the thigh than 1109.

Strike Gold sweatshirt. Fit is spot on, although im kinda paranoid about the shrinkage. Even if it shrinks as stated, it will be ok, but Im just paranoid for no good reason, other than to be paranoid about something. The biceps area looks baggier than it really is. I think how it was folded is causing the silhouette to be a bit distorted in pics.

IMG_0335.jpgIMG_0332.jpg

If anyone's looking to get rid of a Ibarra flannel in orange and teal in a Large, i will pay handsomely...

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=812

the stacking looks...uncomfortable..

Glad you're not the one doing the stacking then, cause if feels more than comfortable for me ;)

laxlife1234 - how did you get them to stack like that?! I recently got a pair of 2015s and i can't get them anywhere like that.

They kinda just... did. It's much easier to stack a pair of pants that are relatively skinny vs. a larger pair - at least in my experience that is.

that guy has some dior 19cm's he knows ho to comb his stack

Me? If you mean me, I definitely don't, I'd like a pair and I looking for a pair before this but I don't own a pair of Diors.

Edited by laxlife1234

• 2 weeks later...

didn't like the way the stitch around the tab looked, so i redid it. i didn't take a before picture, but the thread wasn't very well matched in weight and the original threads' cut ends were sticking out (still kind of visible, i tried to trim them a bit but whatever). and yeah, i did it in red.

62867647.jpg

• 2 weeks later...