what.cd

Guest DUM

"Quit speculating and don't panic. We are still here and will be back up shortly. We don't have an ETA but we are working on the issue. Please bear with us, there are many more surprises when we come back. In the meantime why don't you join us on irc.what.cd #what.cd. <3 the staff"

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...

that hyperdub collage is prob. going to be the first dubstep shit i download.

some more people provide some good shit.

hey i found out today that i am in love. i'm in a good mood. i got invites. if you got good music to share and aren't gonna be a leech i might invite you.

if your last.fm compatibility with me is super+ you'll prob. get an invite.

if your last.fm compatibility with me is non existant.. you'll prob. get an invite

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It's not what.cd but if anyone wants an invite code to Demonoid, let me know. I just remembered I was given an account there years ago.

Edit: Just gave one away and have another if anyone is interested. I'm not sure when they'll cut me off from generating new invite codes but holler if you want one cause I'm never gonna use this demonoid account.

Edited by hahapete

my friend had an account but then it was disabled due to inactivity, he wants to get it re-enabled now. does anyone know how to go about doing this?

oops, didn't mean to rep this post

anyway, he has to go to the what IRC channel that deals with disabled accounts and talk to a staff member there about why he's been inactive.

• 3 weeks later...