MILAN, VENICE, CAPRI restaurants? shops?

killa909

I need help guys. I will be in/around these places for a few days each. Do you guys have any good suggestions in terms of good restaurants, bars, cafes to go to? How about clubs? Also which shops should I head to with cool gear like sneakers and shirts and accessories? Design stores? Let me know! Thanks!

Hi,

Naples has great restaurants, the ones I went to are featured on the site:

http://superfuture.com/city/city/selected.cfm?city=58

Most restaurants are very traditional in decor but boast superb food. My fave would be Renzo e Lucia also because of the great views of the bay area.

Capri is a boutique infested island. Take the funicolare at the harbour to go uptown (literally) and indulge in some heavy duty shopping. The Miu Miu store in particular is very cool.

In Milan about every big designer has an outpost. But make sure you don't miss the new Viktor&Rolf store, even if you don't like their clothes, the store is spectacular. If you want to go to a 'see-be seen' restaurant in Milan, head to the local Nobu, co-owned by Giorgio Armani. Way overpriced of course but the atmosphere is great and very buzzing.

expertof<u>style</u>