shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

@Serge the entire internet could disappear one day which is why i still write a diary with a pen. anyway be assured that everything that has ever been uploaded to superfuture since 1999 still exists and is backed up... but obviously third party links there is no control if those sites close.

i guess if images were somehow scraped off and re-uploaded then we would still have them but that's not something anyone has time or resources for, given millions of images have been posted on here. if there is someone who wants to help do a book and document it in hard copy then there is still time. chances are superfuture will still be around for decades provided i don't get rona or alzheimers and lose the passwords.

i'm still optimistic about the superfuture ;-)

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/3/2020 at 6:41 PM, superfuture said:

@Serge the entire internet could disappear one day which is why i still write a diary with a pen. anyway be assured that everything that has ever been uploaded to superfuture since 1999 still exists and is backed up... but obviously third party links there is no control if those sites close.

i guess if images were somehow scraped off and re-uploaded then we would still have them but that's not something anyone has time or resources for, given millions of images have been posted on here. if there is someone who wants to help do a book and document it in hard copy then there is still time. chances are superfuture will still be around for decades provided i don't get rona or alzheimers and lose the passwords.

i'm still optimistic about the superfuture ;-)

delete everything except for answers to sizing questions