shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

site gets my vote of approval and a wonderful review.

yo whoever has had a previous transaction with merz and has his info send him a years worth of the combo pack for me will paypal u + rep

wheres my $600 dude? checked our original interaction on stylezeigeist... its been over 3 years? holy SHIT.. i mustve been way too high i cant believe its been that long. cool blockin me on fb n dodging my messages on here. how scummy can u be dude

Edited by yoallanface

yo whoever has had a previous transaction with merz and has his info send him a years worth of the combo pack for me will paypal u + rep

wheres my $600 dude? checked our original interaction on stylezeigeist... its been over 3 years? holy SHIT.. i mustve been way too high i cant believe its been that long. cool blockin me on fb n dodging my messages on here. how scummy can u be dude

y he gotta b lyke that?

I'm not sure how much this yellow vest with reflective stripes wearing dude gets paid an hour but if it's the city then probably way more then minimum wage which is way more then what he deserves standing around doing nothing

he's so effing bored he feels the need to comment on the fact that the street can be crossed even though it's red light, I know that but I'm also on my phone so I'm content to finish up and wait for green light so I ignore him

he then feels the need to repeat himself over and over until at least ten times until the light changes and I can walk away

I don't always see him, since he works until 7pm

now, I'm standing at the curb and he tells me I should step a few feet back in case of turning cars. IM NOT STANDING OFF THE CURB

yo that harassment video is bullshit

90% of those dudes are fucking homeless. they just want money, thats it. im a 6'3 strong white aryan male with a neo nazi haircut and i still get the "heyyy how u doin" bullshit at least 20x a day.dealing with assholes is part of leaving ur house. walk down a busy street at night and roided out club dudes will cross the sidewalk to alpha smash their shoulder on you. nasty brownmen roaming around in packs looking to fight you. the dude following her is creepy yeah but some crackhead on hastings flashed a gun at me once. rather get called a hottie tbh. but yeah im sure all the money u donated to whatever feminism bullshit campaign is sure going to get dirty street people to keep their mouths shut

but as for shit i hate our work plays nothing but gender swapped jazz covers of shitty 80s pop songs. dont know how they even managed to find all this garbage. probably spotify playlist or something. if i have to fucking listen to some failed dipshit soul artist sing about his life as a material girl with intermittent jazz solos one more time im prob going to kill myself. FUCK.

im a 6'3 strong white aryan male with a neo nazi haircut and i still get the "heyyy how u doin" bullshit at least 20x a day.dealing with assholes is part of leaving ur house. walk down a busy street at night and roided out club dudes will cross the sidewalk to alpha smash their shoulder on you. nasty brownmen roaming around in packs looking to fight you. 

Probably mistook you for someone else

extra points for accuracy

voldever_zpsdc910f8d.png

someone started a change.org petition and one of his seminars have been canceled. https://twitter.com/ComoMelbourne/status/529427627707080704

0HDfyLl.jpg

https://twitter.com/VictoriaPolice/status/530533954521415681

:)

e: Also, please sign this petition if you can - the first petition got him dropped from the venue and led to him leaving Australia

Edited by lil goose egg deux

cant expect an australian to comprehend anything other than flip flops and billabong shorts

Considering how bad retail and sales tax is here can you really blame us? (10)

Also, signed deux but what is up with the "petitions you might find interesting" feature? Kinda cheapens the idea imo.

Edited by FatCook

shit i hate:

racist white girls on okcupid who ignore a brothers pm.

seriously....its painfully obvious these women are either practicing or nonshowing racists. i've literally sent over 100 pms to various women, of all races(i use that word for the purpose of this post ONLY, as i think we all know that this point race is a social construct.) and not a single white girl has hit me back?

wasup with that? i guess its true after all even now in obamas america POC have it 100x harder than their white counterparts.

it just kinda irks me that most dont even respond with a 'no thanks, you arent my type' i just get ignored....

only a couple have even responded at all, and there was only one that seemed kind of interested but tbh she was a bit overweight.

shit i hate:

seriously....its painfully obvious these women are either practicing or nonshowing racists. i've literally sent over 100 pms to various women, of all races(i use that word for the purpose of this post ONLY, as i think we all know that this point race is a social construct.) and not a single white girl has hit me back?

wasup with that? i guess its true after all even now in obamas america POC have it 100x harder than their white counterparts.

it just kinda irks me that most dont even respond with a 'no thanks, you arent my type' i just get ignored....

only a couple have even responded at all, and there was only one that seemed kind of interested but tbh she was a bit overweight.

bye felipe

shit i hate:

racist white girls on okcupid who ignore a brothers pm

Meh. One shit I hate is when girls pm "Hi" to me. Here's the thing, though. Usually, on their description, they hate guys who send them a "hi" pm (and rightfully so). But i also hate "hi" pms, too. :P

About descriptions: Read their shit, lol. they're pretty much open about their racial "preferences"

shit i hate:

smh maybe they just not into you bruh

shit i hate:

why do you sound like a butt mad tumblr girl?

social studies

oh...