shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

someone using my creditcard no. to buy 300 dollars worth of hotdogs and 1000's on Barney's webstore.  good thing they caught it early.

edit:  the c.c. company called a month ago about odd purchases, but were all mine. one of which was an itunes purchase... which i did make.

Edited by wahwho11

Sitting on the bus window seat.

Mid 40s/50 year old lady twice my size comes around, squishes me against the glass window.

Not even 5 minutes in, looks me dead in the eye. "Can you move over love?"

Politely squeeze maybe 2.54 cm of space I had left to accommodate her size

Starts small talk then proceeds to tell me her entire life story throughout the ride.

Find out she's getting off at my stop. Great...

Turns out she's been to jail for asking random people money, asked me twice for money, is schizophrenic, demands I touch her arm to compare with how smooth my skin was, and asked me out (lol heck no)

People on the seat behind me discreetly snickering the entire ride

I could've sworn she peed

tl;dr public transport sucks ass

Sitting on the bus window seat.

Mid 40s/50 year old lady twice my size comes around, squishes me against the glass window.

Not even 5 minutes in, looks me dead in the eye. "Can you move over love?"

Politely squeeze maybe 2.54 cm of space I had left to accommodate her size

Starts small talk then proceeds to tell me her entire life story throughout the ride.

Find out she's getting off at my stop. Great...

Turns out she's been to jail for asking random people money, asked me twice for money, is schizophrenic, demands I touch her arm to compare with how smooth my skin was, and asked me out (lol heck no)

People on the seat behind me discreetly snickering the entire ride

I could've sworn she peed

tl;dr public transport sucks ass

lol you sound like a pushover

i would have found a new seat since i'm both rude and not into being accosted on the bus

lol you sound like a pushover

i would have found a new seat since i'm both rude and not into being accosted on the bus

lol yea, Asian culture of not calling attention to yourself still too much ingrained, working on it. also another shit I hate

Also in my head I figured it's good practice to test my patience, mental health is one of the things I'll be looking at in my line of work down the road (health related profession). In hindsight it was stupid but eh.

Lesson learned tho, next time be super polite and offer her my seat to boot (dude next to me offered her the seat first. smart bastard), or at least get the hell outta there.

well how smooth was she

crusty would be a better description

Alex where's that refund at? It's been 4 weeks so far with no follow up and yet I see you posting thousands of dollars worth of shit in the recent pickups thread. Were you lying through your teeth? 

Edit: refund was received today, thanks for keeping your word. 

Edited by untrue

Alex where's that refund at? It's been 4 weeks so far with no follow up and yet I see you posting thousands of dollars worth of shit in the recent pickups thread. Were you lying through your teeth? 

damn

alex i was giving you the benefit of the doubt but if this shit true thats super fuck'd up man

someone using my creditcard no. to buy 300 dollars worth of hotdogs and 1000's on Barney's webstore.  Beverly Hills store.

got my new credit card.  they took away they hot dog purchases, but not the Barney's one yet.  maybe they found out i browse sufu/styleforum and figured it was me.  i wish i knew what they purchased to at least find out if they had good taste.... i mean i already know they really like hot dogs

Edit: refund was received today, thanks for keeping your word. 

Glad to finally resolve things with you, man.

I like public transportation.

But I take the same bus everyday and when it gets to my stop to get on its nearly always full, so I sit in an aisle seat and fall asleep every single time. And every single day without fail my bus driver hits a turn near where I get off way harder than he should and I wake up by nearly falling out of my chair. I never miss my stop but it's a shitty way to wake up. And my bus never seems to arrive at its destination at the same time. So I would set an alarm but I'm like fuck it I'll make the gamble for an extra 10 mins of sleep.

ps I'm sleep deprived

Edited by Method

mother fucking automobiles, i swear

took some vacation days for a long weekend, went out to hermosa beach and partied for like 4 days. fly home, get back to the airport parking, and my jeep wouldn't start. engine turned over a couple times but wouldn't fire up, then it wouldn't even do that it would just make this faint clicking noise. no big deal, my buddy has his car there too, gave me a quick jump -- starts right up and i drive home.

it starts fine for the next day or so.

i take light rail to work, as usual, then check the jeep again after work just to make sure all is well. it starts up fine once, but everytime after that it is acting all sluggish, and it eventually won't even turn over. i decide to take off and clean the battery terminals, when putting them back on i get a little bit of spark so it looks like the battery still has a little bit of juice. get in to fire it up again, nothing. no light, no noises, no nothing. go back out to examine the battery, and it seems completely dead, doesn't even spark when removing and reapplying the terminals like usual.

remove the battery and walk it down to the shop a couple blocks away. they're gonna load test it for and and probably gimme a call tomorrow sometime. the interstate batteries have a 5 year warranty, and this one is only like a year and a half old, so the shop made it sound pretty optimistic we could just get a warranty replacement if that's the case.

all signs to me indicate that might be the case. the starter is also less than a year old, so this seems like a low voltage / dead battery issue, but i am awaiting confirmation. (hoping it's not the alternator) WHY CAN'T THIS SHIT JUST FUCKING WORK LIKE IT'S SUPPOSED TO. christ, time to sell the '96 jeep this fall and getting something a little newer / more reliable. at the end of the day it's not a huge deal because i don't NEED a car, i might even sell and try to go carless for awhile. just way more annoying than it needs to be. pain in my ass.

Edited by jayrock

that's like waiting in line forever and the person in front of you waiting alongside takes forever to get the cash ready when it's time to pay or worse, dig through a big ol' bag to find their wallet

get your stuff ready while you wait fool