shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

i dunno if any other city has this, but here in Liverpool shit about The Beatles is everywhere. even on the side of a Tesco supermarket. i know they were one of the biggest bands in the world but i don't want to have to see john lennon's smug shit eating face when i want a fucking frozen pizza and some cheap wine

found this dude hanging out in my car window after leaving work at 8pm. i immediately knew why two days earlier there was cobweb in my driver seat section. i was pretty pissed off and freaking out at the same time. ended up remembering i had thrown some uniqlo trousers in the trunk and proceeded to pull one out. i slowly opened the door and dude was just hanging. i made a swift move and then dropped the pants. i then panic, scurrying around the parking lot with my iphone flashlight trying to find the evidence. luckily i was the only one in the parking lot despite some passerbyers looking at me crazy. it didn't help some guy started screaming at the train as he was denied passage. finally found the body, but didn't get in the car for another 10 minutes as I was looking for others. i ended up driving up going 75+ with all 4 windows down...

i'm curious if my pants will still be in the parking lot tomorrow

15213031255_a2d45605c6_c.jpg

15213029925_76d3e030f1_c.jpg

when your nose is half way between congested and clear and you get that horrible weird itch near your tonsils

holy shit this is what I'm going through right now. Truly is horrible and irritating. That itch gets worse when you take a nasal decongestant

leeches who try to be your friend because you have a car and they need rides anywhere outside walking distance of university campus

leeches who try to get you to do favors for them that they have no intention of compensating you for