shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

when you're on your break relaxing and somebody fucks you by sitting next to you/talking about nothing to you (wouldn't mind if they were normal)... 

when people on superfuture try and act cool by talking like dis. lol.. "tbh" only a few people are actually funny. the rest are stupidass dick-riders

on a more positive note, i wish there was a "shit you love" thread just so i could quote the title of this one.  "shit you hate" is the best possible name for this thread

edit: also people that edit/delete their post after like 1 neg.  wtf? you that much of a bitch ? 

in a real shit-hating mood right now

Edited by itsbenhere

Gah, the one day I decide to drive to work instead of light rail and I get hammered with a failure to stop at 4 way in a empty shopping center by an unmarked car. Haven't been pulled over since FOREVER previously.

Fuck you man! Just getting my gravy biscuit from ChicFilA and I'll be on my way

Nights like this where I attempt to sleep early, and then wake up around 1:30a without being able to just knock out again.

This is the worst

I don't even get why people get all mad or even try to expose jawn hustles anyway. U dont wanna kop some shit at a inflated price? Then don't.

Buy low sell high.

But yeah if u just don't like somebody and wanna fuck their shit up, then i understand why, though it's sorta petty. Fact that deux being a hypocrite even mor petty, but hey it's deux. U know how he is. If u new and don't, he's a member that's pretty wack more often than not

Edited by SSchadenfreude

What kind of disgusting fucker doesn't wash with soap after leaving the bathroom stall?

More than one of my coworkers unfortunately, ughhhh. So nasty. Seriously fuck you guys

there's a few ppl on my floor that dont wash either. i want to know who they are but it always happens when i take a dump. This one time some guy finished a dump and walked out without washing hands. Wasn't able to catch his face since i was facing the wall pissing. Everything in our bathroom is automated too so i dont get why it's a hassle for them to not wash their hands

tumblr_naxjnk40Jz1qeiyqio1_500.jpg

Lmao hani trying to expose my 'hustle' when I recall him buying 80 dollar trousers off void on this site and reselling them for some shit like 250 on the same damn market ...

Really? You're recall is pretty shit, considering I still own the trousers I bought from Void, and they weren't $80. I'd be happy to post a picture of the trousers if need be, and I'm sure Void can confirm that they weren't $80

Fn4QCKG.png

Whereas I know the price of those derbies because I linked you the rakuten page

Look, I know you've fucked people over in the past, and I know you've sold fakes, which is pretty funny because Untrue is a herb, but still, that's fucking extortionate pricing

there's a few ppl on my floor that dont wash either. i want to know who they are but it always happens when i take a dump. This one time some guy finished a dump and walked out without washing hands. Wasn't able to catch his face since i was facing the wall pissing. Everything in our bathroom is automated too so i dont get why it's a hassle for them to not wash their hands

i was at the urinal and no joke, almost called the dude out. we're talking about grown-ass men here, presumably raising children and all that. basic sanitation people, at least run your hand under the automated soap dispenser to put everyone's mind at ease in the restroom, christ.

Really? You're recall is pretty shit, considering I still own the trousers I bought from Void, and they weren't $80. I'd be happy to post a picture of the trousers if need be, and I'm sure Void can confirm that they weren't $80

Fn4QCKG.png

Whereas I know the price of those derbies because I linked you the rakuten page

Look, I know you've fucked people over in the past, and I know you've sold fakes, which is pretty funny because Untrue is a herb, but still, that's fucking extortionate pricing

Ok. How much did u kop them for and @ what price did u try to sell them?

Yo I ain't judging the fact u tryin to hustle ( yet havent sold them yet), just that u guilty of the same shit u callin out homeboy 4.

Y do u care about his sell price vs his cost? U don't like him or something? If so I get it.

U call untrue a herb,, so this implies u don't care much for him. So if u ain't friends with the buyer, or if u don't really dislike the seller, whats the point of you callin guy out??

If u doin it for a warped sense of justice, u wack.

If u jelly & just str8 up blind playah8in, u wack.

If u got nothin better 2 do, u wack.

Edited by SSchadenfreude

Ok. How much did u kop them for and @ what price did u try to sell them?

Yo I ain't judging the fact u tryin to hustle ( yet havent sold them yet), just that u guilty of the same shit u callin out homeboy 4.

Y do u care about his sell price vs his cost? U don't like him or something? If so I get it.

U call untrue a verb, so this implies u don't care much for him. So if u ain't friends with the buyer, or if u don't really dislike the seller, whats the point of you callin guy out??

If u doin it for a warped sense of justice, u wack.

If u jelly & just str8 up blind playah8in, u wack.

If u got nothin better 2 do, u wack.

I haven't really even tried to sell them - the price of them is up there in the screenshot, €192  

That's the point, I'm not guilty of the same ridiculous flip-pricing as Alex, so I don't think I'm being hypocritical.

And yeah, I just reckon he's a cunt lol

fuck alex! deux you still wack but... fuck alex!

alex is a pussy

Lemme get this str8 bros. so fuck Alex the pussy, and deux still wack tho.

Who'd be picked last if we was playin baseball?