Superfuture Boxing Fans?

Leonard Leroy

Just checking out there. There's a great fight tomorrow, for the seat at the middleweight throne: Champion Jermaine Taylor defending again Kelly Pavlik.

Style contrasts, attitudes, hunger, something to prove, crossroads bout, all that fun stuff.

I'm going for Taylor victory by whatever means in a fight that could be really great, or really boring. Taylor TKO or UD --- boring fight: Taylor SD, gift decision.

----

Also next week, October 6, Benevolent Conqueror Manny Pacquiao will give a rematch to already conquered Marco Antonio Barrera --- it's probably MAB's last bout of his career.

He'll give it his all, but Pacquiao is just too much for anyone 130 below --- I don't expect MAB to make to the halfway and despite my desire for a Pacquiao victory, I will shed much tears soon to be All time great, Hall of Famer Marco Antonio Barrera. Salute

So ya, Pac by KO 5.

Aren't we all. I love Hatton, hope he can pull the upset off, but the odds are waaaaaaay against him. Pacquiao fights are always there to look forward to.

Also, we have Calzaghe vs. Kessler, which is a mega, mega fight. You don't often get unification bouts these days. This should be exciting... should be. They might end up too busy trying to outthink each other though.

I think Cotto vs. Mosley is the only guaranteed crowd pleaser out of the all the megafights coming up. There's no chance at all of that being a dud.

Eh, I think Taylor is underrated at this point, and Pavlik is overrated right now. He'll find a way to win --- Taylor that is.

glass_joe.gif

Glass Joe

Weight: 110

1-99 1ko

Glass Joe is by far the strongest guy in the game *snicker* *giggle* Okay, he is like the weakest. He has one win and 99 losses. He also has a glass jaw If you can't beat him, then by all means, you suck (unless you've never played the game in your life; then you just kinda suck).

Von Kaiser

Weight: 144

23-13 10ko

He is the second guy in the game. Pretty easy. Not much to say about hin because he is pretty sucky.

von_kaiser.gif

piston_honda.gif

Piston Honda

Weight: 174

26-1 18ko

He is the Minor Circuit Champion. He also appears later to try to beat you again. This character including others are ones that cannot be beaten by running out of time. Piston Honda always bribes referee Mario before the matches or something. Referee Mario should go back to unclogging toilets, or at least go back to kicking Bowser's ass.

Gabby Jay *

Weight: 110

1-98 1ko

He is just like Glass Joe, except his only win is from beating glass joe. Better beware of this golden champ. With ninety of his strongest hits to you after you have been tied up motionless, you will surely be down for the two count. That will then make his record even with Glass Joe after you lay the smack down on him.

gabby_jay.gif

king_hippo.gif

King Hippo

Weight: ??

18-9 18ko

His defense is pretty good, and two of his strong punches will knock you down. There is only one way to deflect his energy. When you find this out, then he will be easy as heck. Pretty soon, he will be down for the ten count on the first knockdown. Some say that he is too fat to get back up, but actually, he is playing a quick game of Street Fighter II on his Gameboy Advance and he has to beat Vega before he bothers to get up. True Story. ... Okay, maybe not. Rumor has it that you can knock a few pounds off of him without knocking him out to make him get back up again.

+++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans. +++ Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans.

Pavlik is obviously more hungry, but Taylor is just gonna be too much. I don't think Taylor is over rated I just think he's faught good comp, and who looks good vs Winky?

Hatton is gonna get embarassed IMHO, Callozo beat him, and that other dude hurt him good with body shots(urango?)

Damn Barrera said he was gonna retire his last fight, he SHOULD. But man, Ill never count him out, and Ill always watch him fight. He looked great vs Marquez so you never know. Well whatever, another mexico vs philipines match-up.

Collazo lost because of the first round knock down. Collazo won his rounds clearly, but Hatton edged more rounds earlier on. Hatton just doesn't get up for his fights against supposed easy opponents. Against Collazo, he was training for a fight at a 140, two opponents canceled, and blam he's fighting a big, southpaw slickster welterweight titleholder.

Against Urango, he boxed beautifully for the first 8 or so rounds, before fading, which was ridiculous to see. I was in shock to see him fading.

Then he was a monster against Castillo.

-----

And Taylor is definitely underrated at this point. People really want to see him lose, and I don't understand why. He's taken on nothing but good opponents in his title reign. Sure he hasn't looked clean, but c'mon, southpaw asshole slicker, awkward fighters are all he's fought since B-Hop. Middleweight division is for tough guys, the edgey m-fers.

I think Taylor and Pavlik fit the bill. I think the belt is in good hands either way, but I just like Taylor more --- I stand by my manz. (I really like pavlik though, followed him since he fucked up Bronco McKart. I always love/hate when two boxers i like go at it, which fortunately, nowadays seems to be happening more and more often)

not so much a boxing fan, but I will always try to catch Pacquiao fights. He's brought a lot of pride to the motherland.

He almost ruined it by running for politics and make a fool out of himself of TV shows.

Hopefully he's done with that, and I'm glad the Filipino population didn't blindly support him. I don't mind his celebrity antics, because he always bites down in the gym when it comes down to it. He gets his shit done.

I don't really hate Taylor, but factor in that all the fights of him I've seen and his "personality" or vibe or whatever you want to call it, just leaves me with a "bleh" reaction.

Regarding the Pacman-MAB fight, I remember watching the first fight, and man...that was a straight out whooping. MAB has pulled in a couple decent fights recently, but I don't think the results will be far too different. Is there a chance of an upset...of course, it's sports, but shit, this ain't MMA.

All the other fights I'm looking fwd to as well, although I have to disagree that Cotto-Mosley is a sure-bet crowd pleaser. Although I'm sure Cotto will try to push it to be one.

Why wouldn't it be? Unless someone gets knocked out in the first round or something (Bautista, sigh), none of those fighters take a step back. Sure Cotto might do the low blow thing if things go bad (Judah, Torres) --- but hey that's some good drama. Mosley is back on form, non stop fluid combos. He goes for the knock out, his drubbing of Collazo was entertaining as hell because he wouldn't halt on the aggression. And well, Cotto is a bulldog.

What impressed me the most about Pavliks last fight vs Miranda was his ability to keep the pressure and withstand(slip/roll/absorb) Mirandas shots. I'ts really hard to tell wht each fighters game plan is gonna be going into the fight, but like you said leanord Im really rooting for a good fight, since I like both of them.

Mormec faught today I believe, I gotta check some of my torrent sites and see if its gonna be up'd

I'm going with Pavlik on this one.

Everyone I know said Miranda was going to beat Pavlik in his last fight, but Pavlik can take punches and has a lot of strength for his build/size.

Like you all though, I'm betting it's going to be one helleva fight.

Edit- I also really appreciate the 'down home' attitude Pavlik has with training. I mean, the same trainer since he was a teen. He goes back to his old house to stay focused all the while spending time with his daughter. I don't know, I have mad respect for that guy.

i havent been following boxing in a couple of months, i had no idea that some of these fights were scheduled. im hella amped now. ive only seen a handful of hatton fight but he is fuckin awesome, dont know what to expect for the fight but i definetly will watch.

cotto/mosley should be good too, im not a judah fan so when cotto beat him i was def. happy.

and yeah pacquiao seems in his prime right now so i do see im taking it.

i wish i could add more input but as i said i hadnt been following it in a while, boxing gets kinda expensive to follow sometimes.

wait are you all talking about edison miranda? that cats hella strong but his training is lacking, it put him in the mayorga catagory, strong but undisciplined. but i do see potential in miranda, but i was never really a mayorga fan.