yes or no? / this or that?

chris

if somebody was paying you to wear those (mihara slip-ons that were deleted) i would still have to think about it. those are indescribably terrible in every way.

Edited by Fycus

Posted · Hidden by sooojoooo, May 16, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by sooojoooo, May 16, 2012 - No reason given

if somebody was paying you to wear those i would still have to think about it. those are indescribably terrible in every way.

you woke me up.. thanks!

http://www.ebay.com/...814057755512445

Would this make a good first pair of boots? I need to start a wardrobe from scratch, and these look pretty good and versatile to me, but I figured that I'd ask people that know what they're doing, haha. Thanks.

Also, I'm 10.5 in Nike's. Will these fit well enough?

Edited by MechaStreisand

really depends on what the rest of your wardrobe is going to look like...

if you're going for that gothninj steez - then by all means cop

if anything else, wearing those might be difficult or they will just look out of place

Yo Mike, I feel like you always want to buy the same jacket shape, but just different colors and styling. This Engineered Garments jacket looks just like your other navy Engineered Garments jacket. Buy some jeans.

you just want me to buy some sufu approved denim, haha.

this jackets a lot different from the one i have. lighter in color and weight, reversible side of polyester, etc. it's also a lot more complex of a piece, with the reversibility and the contrasting colors. the one i have is very basic.

if i were to buy pants i'd buy those junya pants in the supermarket.

i'm probably not going to buy anything, i'm just bored with all my clothes and feel like i'm going to need some post finals retail therapy (/supergay)

Edited by littlemike