Help with Streetwear Market Data?

hi guys,

hoping you guys can help me out. i'm looking for some very basic market data about the streetwear market, specifically the niche market for the smaller independent labels (supreme, bbc, 10 deep etc...) i don't even know if that exists or what to call it. upscale streetwear? i just want want to differentiate from the big labels like rocawear, ecko, etc...anyways, most results from google return comprehensive apparel market reports that cost over $1000. i'm not looking for that much detail, i just want stuff like how much the entire market is worth, how much it's grown overall in the past 10 years and maybe compare different regions? if you know where i could find some basic stats or even if you have some general figures, it would be much appreciated. thanks in advance for your help.

Most of the labels you are referring to are obviously private enterprises, so you aren't going to find any involved data.

For Supreme, may be looking at ballpark Stussy figures, which hover around $35-40 million a year (a pretty rough estimate, as apparently they were doing this much around 2000). Bape/BBC have to be at least in the $300-500 million range (not each, but together)

T-shirt brands though..........who knows?

supreme makes that a year, wow, I had no idea! Impressive

I really have no idea; it was a complete guess. I figure that they have several stores(as Stussy does), but unlike Stussy, they continually sell out of virtually all of their products (which also have higher price points). Then again, they aren't as commercial.......Stussy is sold in hundreds of skate shops as well. I guess with that in consideration they are probably doing less than half of Stussy, at the very most. Seems a bit ridiculous still though right? Maybe $3-5 million then............

Arguing with myself is fun.

I think stussy over the past year has gained a tremendous amount. With the resurgence of streetwear they are definetely a multi multi million dollar company. they are world wide recognized with multiple stores as well as 100's of accounts worldwide.

imo stussy is starting to overextend itself a little too much

but its still no LRG

supreme makes a shitload on shoes, think about all the shoes they move, all major collabos are supreme stores only, so them shits alone is a few thousand pairs of revenue

what do you count as niche?

i dont see why our ring of STREETWAREZ insiders should help u out, u aint ONE OF US

when i say niche, i just mean the smaller, more independent labels. stores/labels like supreme, hundreds, union, bodega, reed space and the brands they carry. if you've ever been to magic, there's like a section for those labels and all the booths look the same, separate from those big fancy booths. that's the niche market i'm referring to. i think most urban streetwear market data takes into account the big players like rocawear, phat farm, ecko, T5S, and stuff that sells at big dept stores.

also i don't know if you're joking or not, but it's funny how you say that and you've been a member of ST for only a few months. if you must know, i'm trying to prepare a presentation so i can try to get some capital to start my own business and i want to include some high level stats. if you're wondering why i don't post more, it's because there's haters on this board that inevitably start making hater comments when a guy is just asking a question. you kinda proved my point.

well if we extrapolate and interpolate the pre-collated data, we find that SUPLEME has been bought out by ECKO, and thus is BIG STREEETWAREZ. BIG STREETWAREZ such as Arife and Suplemes make about 10 million a year, I suppose. Keep in mind that there are stores in JAAPANU where they sell ELITE STREETWAREZ. Brands often overlap as well. SUPLEME AND ARIFE are retailers as well as clothing labels.