Kapital jeans

iamstarwars

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My new stuff from KAPITAL!

Very pleased with this purchase, thanks again Jonathan!

Pre soak fit pics of the TH style:

6823lffu.jpg

2j9mv9iq.jpg

6p8jolax.jpg

wtyrtdvu.jpg

3gwgywbj.jpg

So far my favorite ride :D - I just love this sexy bandana, how uncommon!
pknyrt4v.jpg

If you're interested in more details of the jean I can upload my best shots too.
Best
Nemo

Post soak/wash fit pics.

In my euphoria I forgot to measure the jeans... Well, they havn't shrunken (?) much in the waist, but look a little bit better in the thigh and butt area :D

I adore the fit, honestly. I just don't know how I should get any nice fades on those or any jeans in the future, that will definitly have a high rise and a loose straight fit! hrhr futuresingsong

c942m3hj.jpg
kp4uorkc.jpg
3qwt4725.jpg

First of all, thanks a lot both of you ;)

I think Cisco and TH are very similar in the cut, but the Cisco has a middle/reg waist, as the TH the high waist cut.

Now that I know that I doesn't shrink much, which my experience (after the wash) seconds, I regret that a little bit.
Some spots already lost some of the indigo, just a very small bit, but.

Anyway, if needed, I will soak them to get em clean, in a few months or more.

Its by the way the Kakishibu version. Does anyone know how I can get a hold on that stuff, or something with a different name but the same ingredients? :D I just love the idea of giving them a treat/coating one day!

Best!

Edited by Blue Nemo

• 3 weeks later...

Ugh. So the Kakishibu Century denim is tempting me. I know that for the Stones you're supposed to go TTS but looking at BIG's charts there's no way in hell I can rock a size 30 with a 8.75 front rise. I'm thinking of going up to size 32 as Kapital does the opposite of vanity sizing (?). Thoughts on this? 

There's also the Cisco cut but it's too loose for my body and the okabilly but that high rise though. Don't know. Maybe it wasn't meant to be.

• 1 month later...

Just finished reading through this thread, very cool seeing all the older Kapital denim.

I'm fairly new to the brand and just started buying my first few pieces recently. Hadn't ever heard of Kapital till I went to Unionmade and I tried on a bunch of stuff there. Really love the unique fabrics and how the clothes fit on me. 

Here's some fit pics of my century denim, I got the stone cut. Been wearing these pretty lightly since August, like 3 or 4 times a week. Love how vibrant the indigo on the denim got after the first wash! Also wearing Kapital corduroy wabash shirt

EAOik6Sl.jpg

JSNbGyXl.jpg

• 5 weeks later...