Sales

doctorgnar

sidneylo got accosted by the cute dressing room attendant right away and told that photos weren't allowed... but since me, sid, and notesee were so fly, we finessed her and she was all "it just never happened".

in my opinion, the shirt is fifteen times more wearable than the silk, and in my book, that equals cooler. i don't rock with silks on that lawrence of nintendarabia biz.

worth it? not to me, but youre making bank reselling right? splurge!

they're already happening. big markdowns are coming soon or already happened depending on the store.

i don't know about making bank, but my various and completely legal activities have left me with a hole burning in my pocket. does OC accept phone orders?

ok i think im going to call tomorrow, who knows maybe they'll give me a picture first.

but i still am thinking about that digital 2.0 shirt...it's fucking pimp.

ps: i got the shirt from opening ceremony.

Humberto needs to get his fukkin act together, oc is one of the last places to go on sale and even then it's one rack at a time, lackluster at best. Your shit ain't that tight Humberto get with the times kid.

huh?

edit: google explained who humberto was. i totally agree with you. the opening ceremony store (at least LA) is a cool concept: the shit looks great on the rack but i see myself actually wearing very few of the pieces there. then again i possess very little of the swagger necessary to wear some of the pieces. for some weird reason, most of the button downs (or the clothing in general) may it be oc house brand or whatever they choose to stock there fit me all wrong. they balloon out in the wrong places and just sit poorly. ive gone to the store at least 5 times spending an hour there each browsing the entire mens section and ended up with nothing. oh yea and the 75% sale was pretty much false advertising.

I feel you, the only thing that forced me to part with my cash were the patent navy lace ups. I almost bought the ndg light blue wrinkle popover which fit perfect everywhere except the length was 5 inches too long and I'm 5'11. Ridiculous.

It's been a great summer so far at Groupe Seize sur Vingt, and we've

still got more to go!

In brick and mortar news, our semi-annual sample sale will be held at

Groupe 16sur20 from Friday July 20th to Saturday the 28th. As always,

our sample sale will include select items from all three of our in-house

brands, Seize sur Vingt, Troglodyte Homunculus, and UBNY, and give you a

chance to pick up some of our luxurious products at a reasonable price.

Unfortunately, we are not able to hold anything for anyone, but the sale

will be running for awhile, so you'll have plenty of time to come in and

grab a deal or two.

All the best,

Groupe / Seize sur Vingt

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

This is normally a really good sale - worth traveling to for any shredders in the NE.

What: Burton Snowboards’ 20th Annual Summer Sale

When: Friday, August 3 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.

Saturday, August 4 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.

Sunday, August 5 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Where: Burton Snowboards

80 Industrial Parkway

Burlington, VT

Call: (802) 660-3200 for more details

DIRECTIONS TO BURTON’S HEADQUARTERS

80 Industrial Parkway

Burlington, VT

(802) 862-4500

From I-89 North or South:

Take Exit 13 to I-189. Follow I-189 to Route 7 (or Shelburne Road). Take a left onto Route 7 (Shelburne Road). Take the second right onto Queen City Park Rd. At the first stop sign, take a right continuing on Queen City Park Road. You will come to a one-lane bridge. After the bridge veer right onto Industrial Parkway. Burton is the second building on the right.

yes. do you browse styleforum? check out the thread there, it's genius.

Link PLZ- PM me.

Odin's sale started two weeks ago, i think they're down to 40% off?

Odin also has a secret sooper-dooper sample sale in store for us this

Summer... they're unloading three years worth of untouched backstock

from their basement, or so I and Sidlo we're told.

Odin also has a secret sooper-dooper sample sale in store for us this

Summer... they're unloading three years worth of untouched backstock

from their basement, or so I and Sidlo we're told.

Yeah, I've been asking about this. Den is going to be an analblowout sale space after they clear out the CM stuff. But when does it begin, one wonders?

And how is the stock now at Odin? Last I was in there they had made just one markdown, and things were looking slight - wondering if it's worth checking out again.

Yeah, I've been asking about this. Den is going to be an analblowout sale space after they clear out the CM stuff. But when does it begin, one wonders?

And how is the stock now at Odin? Last I was in there they had made just one markdown, and things were looking slight - wondering if it's worth checking out again.

I want this particular EG shirt with the balck and white check and the red threaded buttons. I might cruise by this afternoon.

they told us they'd announce it on the mailing list.

as for stock, i was actually in there the first day of markdowns, like, i was browsing

while they were taking red pens to tags, so, i can't really say how they're doing... i'll

be in that area tomorrow, though, so i'll try to pop in and see.

I didn't go into Odin (because even on sale i'm too broke for most of what they carry at the moment) but Den has almost all Cheap Monday stock marked down to the 30-40 dollar range. Still have a lot of variety and sizes left as well. I picked up a denim jacket for $39 and a few pairs of jeans for $30 each. Definitely worthwhile to stop in.

On another note,,, why am I Always dissapointed by Opening Ceremony, sale or no sale? I feel like the trifecta of Seven, BiG & Famous Friends wins every time.

Once again, my canis friend, our sartorial persuasions align. OC, much like the television series of the same abbreviation, does nothing more than indulge my compulsion to quietly stare at and fantasize about the girlish, flighty nymphs which populate it's milieu.

Their house label seems cheap and unwearable to me. They even fuck up the good stuff, like Umbro by KJ, by making shitty orders and pricing it higher than anyone else. I like that they take risks - Barbour for instance - but considering the stock left over, it didn't go so well.

the first page or two of that thread is filled with edited posts of yours that were previously filled with retarded comments and the like

in reponse to having to face comments on cassette playa at every turn: of course you will

no matter how you look at it, casette playa is overpriced

and in the minds of many if not most, garbage

personally, i find it mediocre

you are retarded.

and fat

and gay.

btw, for the sake of E-BEEF, my comments weren't retarded. 90% of the posts were worthless. probably more than that, actually. i think i saw a total of like 4 useful posts, and all of them were unsolicited opinions. honestly, i don't give a fuck what you think. you're just some retard. i don't care if you "get" it, i don't care if you make fun of me. chances are, you're just some schmuck. so fuck off back to whatever backwards place your from.

Fuuuuuuuuck, I forgot to go to Den last weeeek.

Looking to hook up some black Cheap Monday jams in skinny-dude size.

What are the odds of me swinging by on Monday and getting something between 28 and 30 on the sale-price?