Common Projects sneakers

these were posted on the common projects facebook.

I've checked all the usual suspects, but no dice.

anybody know where to cop?

http://mohawkgeneralstore.com/catalog/designers/mens-designers/common-projects/common-projects-original-achilles-perforated-low-sneaker-in-white.html

pretty sure tbs will release a 15 or 20% code before any sizes sell out

That's a fair point. Tres Bien is such a ridiculous deal for the US crowd, and I've often wondered how stores manage to sell Common Projects in the US if they're selling the same models as Tres Bien. As long as you know your size in a particular model there's no reason not to buy from them for less money. Got my three pairs of Common Projects because of them (bought off eBay because someone didn't know how to size, bought at 35% off, bought on end of season sale) so I'm going to give back. If anyone wants to take advantage of the first drop, use my code they sent me this winter for an extra 15% off. If I'm buying a pair this season I'm buying the BBall high and I'll go to Totokaelo or Haven as I'd like to support my locals now that I can afford to.

Code redeemed, thanks for playing~ 

Edited by Northwest

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just a heads up, I just finished cleaning my white achilles lows, and I decided to clean the laces, so I cleaned them, as I always do with white laces, with bleach, and they literally just started to fall apart and disintegrate. Luckily I still had my extra set though. 

Do not use bleach.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe I missed the boat on this but is any store selling the Achilles Low with black uppers and white soles? All the stores I see either have the yellow soles or have white soles but with some kind of mesh or perforation on the leathers.

EDIT: I guess what I'm asking is, are Achilles Low with black leather and white soles still being made or do they belong to seasons past?

Edited by Camilo.

^ there you go http://www.maasandstacks.com/collections/common-projects/products/common-projects-original-achilles-low-w-white-sole-black

I think those are belong from 2 seasons back, i'm not really sure if they still stock them in any retailers out there. I'm not really sure whether they still produce them or not, but DSM usually always stock CPs prime colour (white, navy, grey, all black).

Maybe I missed the boat on this but is any store selling the Achilles Low with black uppers and white soles? All the stores I see either have the yellow soles or have white soles but with some kind of mesh or perforation on the leathers.

EDIT: I guess what I'm asking is, are Achilles Low with black leather and white soles still being made or do they belong to seasons past?

They were FW13, but they'll be back for FW14. 

• 4 weeks later...

Little ammonia and some water will work better on the soles. On the leather hit it with some dish soap then follow up with some conditioner to prevent drying but you don't have to condition.