Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

Poor impromptu photo of the sleeve on my FC Type 1:

16045189174_d7cfa56461_z.jpg

Surprised how fast it's breaking in but I do wear it at least 4 times a week for extended periods of time (no washes as of yet; worn about one month). I love this thing as much as my favorite pair of jeans which is saying a lot!

Edited by aho

Updated fit pic of my 1101 after they've been hemmed and settled a bit (although I got them hemmed a little too long). A couple weeks of wear. Pretty bad hip flare depending on the angle (can't really see from this angle) but that just something that happens with me and tapered cuts. Easiest pair I've had to break in, in a long time. Super comfortable from the get go. Enjoying them so far.

qsoy3d.jpg

Thanks guys! 

What do you mean by hip flare? I think they look good

Just excess fabric in the thigh that kind of flares/poofs out making them appear bigger. Also caused by my wallet and phone sometimes.

Tapered cuts make it seem worse when the knee is small but thighs are big causing excess fabric to bunch up. Most people usually don't mind but it's sadly always bothered me. 

Picked up some button-down Full Count Flannels. really dig the hand feel of these...somewhat similar to that of the spring weight Flat Head flannels with a tighter weave.

JustSomeShit-1008.jpg

JustSomeShit-1011.jpg

JustSomeShit-1015.jpg

JustSomeShit-1016.jpg

JustSomeShit-1019.jpg

JustSomeShit-1023.jpg

JustSomeShit-1006.jpg

Edited by Al6ert

Hi,everyone.

I have some size question about full count.

what type of 1101 is ? does it has highrise?

I like the denim with highrise,

The 1101 has a relatively high rise with some taper below.  0105 is similar in the top block with less taper.  1108 also has a high rise but is much trimmer everywhere.

Jet.Shi - you and I are the same size in jeans. I wear a 31 in Sugar Cane 47s, TCB 50s, Warehouse 1001XX etc. I take a 30 in the Fullcount 1101 and that is a perfect fit. Don't go down to 29.

how do your fc 1101 compare with your sc 47s?  my 47s fit me perfectly (sz 32) and i was thinking of going for the same size in 1101

My size 31 Canes are tighter in the waist right after a wash than my size 30 Fullcount but stretch out for a good fit. The FC are slimmer through the thigh and of course they taper considerably more than the stovepipe leg of the 47. In the top block, both pairs have a fairly fitted seat and the rise *feels* about the same, even if the measurements don't necessarily match up.

I'd recommend that you take a size down in the Fullcount because they are a shade oversized in the waist and the denim will stretch very easily. 

Yoke is falling apart at an alarming rate, but hoping it can hold out for a little bit longer. Going to take jyoni up on some repairs in the coming weeks, and I will try to add them along with my Red Clouds.

Also was browsing denimbro, and came across your post with the 1108xx from 2013, and thought it was pretty interesting the route these jeans have travelled over the years. 

Threw my 1108 in the dryer, expecting some cool marbling like who and all I got was a dry pair of jeans.

I wonder what other factors come in to play, like detergent, washer/dryer type, water (we have our own well at our house), and hard vs softened water.   

I wonder what other factors come in to play, like detergent, washer/dryer type, water (we have our own well at our house), and hard vs softened water.   

For me, it's whatever detergent we have which is currently arm and hammer with stain fighter, so probably pretty tough on denim. Normal wash setting with gentle spin., with low heat for 60 mins. Its top load, so not sure if that has anything to do with it either

Also addicted to having clean jeans. Can start to notice by the end of work they start feeling grungy..

@bradl:

it was even from 2012 (I just checked to be sure).

These pants surely travelled a lot from Japan, to Europe to North America.

Too bad they don't stand a change against your abuse  ;)

Almost travelled more than me.
Edited by bradl

I need some advise on FC 1108xx...

Currently, i own a RC R400 size tag 31 (79cm) and it fit me nicely. I read some thread/forum posted by BF that the cutting of FC is smiliar to RC.

I intend to cop 1108xx soon and should I take size tag 31 or 32? How the shrinkage after a hot soak?

FC-1108XX-SizeChart_zpstxsuzq1w.jpg

Edited by helanga