Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

Ordered a pair of 1109xx from Denimio. Showed up yesterday. Gave them a warm wash with low spin to get rid of the shrinkage. 

7ge1da7l.jpg

Post wash fit pic. If I get a bit of stretch in the thighs these are going to be great. 

SBxHbwHl.jpg

I can update later with some exact measurements after some stretching but the post wash measurements were pretty spot on with BIGs one wash size charts for a size 34, the only thing that was a bit smaller was probably the thigh. But only by a tad.

Heres a back picture. Kind of hard doing it yourself but at least you can see the pockets decently. 

H7vRBPvl.jpg

^fit reminds in the top block reminds me a bit of my 1108XX

You got some BIG-style measurements? and maybe a picture of the back (because I wanna see the back pocket placement...true story)

thx! :)

Took some measurements after wearing them most of the day. I also put them on while they were slightly damp so they might have stretched a bit beyond what they do normally, especially in the waist. 

Waist: 38

Thigh: 12.9

Knee: 8.6

Leg Opening: 8.0

Rise: 10.5

Inseam: 34.5  ( Without hemming )

Took some measurements after wearing them most of the day. I also put them on while they were slightly damp so they might have stretched a bit beyond what they do normally, especially in the waist. 

Waist: 38

Thigh: 12.9

Knee: 8.6

Leg Opening: 8.0

Rise: 10.5

Inseam: 34.5  ( Without hemming )

Thanks man, this is helpful info. So you normally wear a 36 and sized down 2?

Great fit btw.

Yep.  Looking at the exchange charts, yen keeps dropping compared to the USD (and denimio charges less than other japanese stores) and is the lowest it's been since September 2008.  Keeps going, we might see brands like Fullcount, Warehouse, and Denime in the $180 to $190 range.  Gets that low, stock up!          

Yupp. Great service from them. Got my 710 OGs and my 1109xx from them recently. Had zero problems. Quick shipping and no extra charges for customs or duties upon arrival.

Also, does anyone know what these new 1109IC are? Is it just a lighter shade of indigo? Or maybe has a different colored weft? Denimio has next to nothing for information on the product page and you can't really see much from the pictures.

Yep.  Looking at the exchange charts, yen keeps dropping compared to the USD (and denimio charges less than other japanese stores) and is the lowest it's been since September 2008.  Keeps going, we might see brands like Fullcount, Warehouse, and Denime in the $180 to $190 range.  Gets that low, stock up!          

To bad the Canadian dollar ain't doing that good.

Really hoping these can hold up for a couple more months. These are definitely not meant for heavy wear, stitching falling apart all over the place and thinning quite fast in the knees. These are also from a few weeks back, so they are a tad bit more beaten up since then.

I am assuming that these are just cotton stitching? I have washed these fairly frequently, so don't think there is much I could do to help with the integrity of the stitching. Also not pictured is crotch stitching is falling apart..

1grAOqi.jpg?1LjxCBpu.jpg6oovr5B.jpg6oovr5B.jpgc8IrMYi.jpgcJZbzcT.jpg9hNsRMv.jpg

Edited by bradl

they look great though. how often is "fairly frequently"? 

@brownmetallic does all these preventative extra stitchings in the crotch and even on the corners of the leather patch from the get go, that seem to work for him.