Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

Fullcount's Made in China jeans with Chinese cotton. Half the price of MIJ models.

http://www.fullcount.co.jp/blog/2010/03/top-secretfinal-season.html

Miki-san's explanation

http://www.fullcount.co.jp/tsujita/2010/03/post-77.html

ha; I kind of understand the reasoning; either its made in Japan by (mostly) Chinese or its made in China by Chinese. Anyway, if they continue to make their premium line in Japan I dont care about this budget line.

Not the same denim but I sized down 1 with my 1108 contest jeans.

denim is just heavier, and green selvage. other than that the 2 are same. the 15 feels significantly heavier in my opinion, and i've compared the 2 side by side(tv shooter's pair, and my own 1108)

1108 13.5oz are my next kop, I hope. And I can't wait. Gordon was saying that there's only two times a year that he can place orders for FC. He's expecting re-stock in the next few weeks, but didn't have a firm delivery week.

Salaami - agreed - those 15oz did feel significantly heavier to me too.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like it's gonna be good. Lucky devil. Got the arcs and tab. Nice ;-)

Looks like the 32s were a good call on those.

Edit - I owe post wash fit pics. Two distinct shrinks (after first soak, and then again after second soak and wash, still more to come I think...)

Love this denim and loving the fit already.

Looks like the 32s were a good call on those.

Yeah the 32's fit well except I am afraid the waist may be a tad big but hard to say for sure until I give them a warm soak. Right now the waist measures a tad about 34". Ideally I would like for them to shrink to a 32" then with some wear stretch back out to approx a 33". We will see I guess.

Will definitely post some POST SOAK fits after they go in the tub.

i thought BiG didn't do arcs/tabs???

shhhh... :cool:

if they go in a hot wash they'll shrink even more! but they'll stretch nicely

Thanks Chris. My retarded ghetto (coin-op) washing machine only does cold washes. Was contemplating the dryer, which worked nicely on my Eternals.

BTW - this denim is very much like the Eternal and Flat Head denim. Anyone else feeling that?