Shopping Japan

soundune

Ciao. I'm taking a little adventure to Nipon this July. I'll be starting off in Yokosuka, but want to make my way to Tokyo and Kyoto. I've never been to Japan before but I understand quite well that things are expensive. With this in mind, I was wondering if anyone could give me some specific prices or a good estimate of how much certain items will cost. I appreciate your time very much! Mille grazie.

1. Supreme (5-panel caps, clothing, etc.)

2. Bape Shoes

3. Bape Clothing (sweatshirst, t's, etc.)

4. Nike kicks (air max 90s, dunks, specifically)

5. Evisu jeans

P.S. if anyone is familiar with the Yokosuka area and could tell me if and where I might find some of the items mentioned above I would be extremely thankful! Ciao

hey dude

i gotta similar story as im also gonna be in japan for first time in july.

i got a lot of info over the last couple of days about where to shop for sneaks and clothes etc..

hit up www.laavenue.co.jp - a shop in Kitiziyouzi, Noichi or somewhere like that (more detail on the site, NB - i still havent figured out japanese addresses)

they sell online and got supreme caps from $220 (£120) to $63 (£35)

tees are expensive mate and supreme is just mad expensive in general - i've had people warn me about that more than once!

sneaks will set you back around $180 (£100) for AF1 lows so its gonna be major bucks

Ueno is apparently 'the' place for sneaks at good prices

also check a store called PX, [www.px-magastore.com] in Ogikubo.10 mins from Shinjuku

'They've got 2 places: first is just for sneakers, and they have an awesome selection of hard-to-find's; second is a 3-floor building, selling clothes and accessories....And Supreme is crazy$$$... '

just passing on the info...hope it helped dude

oh yeah, and anything BAPE is gonna set u back too - even does here in london - at like $100 for a tee and $180 minimum for their sneaks [except for the low type stuff which is about half that]

Edited by digs86 on Jun 13, 2005 at 12:50 PM

digs, thanks for the info, mate. I'm really looking forward to Japan but not so much the prices, but oh, well. Sometimes you got to take a hit to the 'ol pocket book.

You mentioned how expensive supreme was in Japan, don't suppose you have any idea how much it costs in NY-for comparison, you know.

Thank again.

theres a thread about that in the superfuture shopper section of the forum

in general, supreme stuff sold in japan is twice, if not three times

as expensive as the retail at the NYC store.

• 4 weeks later...