NBA Basketball

hamham3001

blech

n1BEF.gif

damn that's nasty.

i'm hoping woodson is whipping those knicks back into shape for tomorrow's game. they were looking like straight-up d'antoni style knicks the other night. bad passing, horrible defense, you know you're in trouble when bibby is one of your strongest players on the court.

Guest Methimphibian

lol i hope Lin returns wednesday after BD messed up his knee, otherwise winning in mia will be close to impossible.

bibby actually made some pretty crucial 3s last night and has been pretty great with rebounds. but yeah the knicks are down to him and toney douglas for pg now, right? scary.

watching the slow-mo replays of baron's knee pop out was awful though... worse than looking at amare's cactus hand. poor guy's probably done.

also what is up with landry looking as useless out there as jeffries?

watching the slow-mo replays of baron's knee pop out was awful though... worse than looking at amare's cactus hand. poor guy's probably done.

yea, partially torn patella, torn acl and mcl i think. out 12 months, so he's basically done. at his best i love baron but he doesn't have it in him to come back from this

bibby actually made some pretty crucial 3s last night and has been pretty great with rebounds. but yeah the knicks are down to him and toney douglas for pg now, right? scary.

also what is up with landry looking as useless out there as jeffries?

Love that u talk basketball. I watched the B.Davis fall a few times. U can see his bone bulging out . I have done that to my knee twice with surgery and its is probably one of the scariest feelings. The worst part is when u look down at ur knee and have to keep yourself from screaming MOMMYYYY. He is without a doubt done dadad :wacko:

Amare is so frustrating...

Shumpert gets himself super riled up and makes himself get hulksmash-angry at the player he's defending, which results in him being really aggressive defensively and beasting out on the court.

Amare, on the other hand, gets himself all riled up to punch inanimate objects, put cornrows in his hair, and act like a passive aggressive baby, e.g. exhibit A above. :rolleyes: Can't really get behind that.

I know he had a lot of personal calamities this season, but can't let that make you act unprofessionally.