NBA Basketball

hamham3001

gerald wallace to the nets! they're pretty decent now... until d will goes somewhere else

as usual the raps don't do anything useful

i donno im a fan of getting rid of barbosa, fuck that guy. raptors need to not take money on and lose games which they're doing.

i donno im a fan of getting rid of barbosa, fuck that guy. raptors need to not take money on and lose games which they're doing.

Assuming colangelo actually does anything productive with the money and the 2nd round pick... Every year i wonder why they still keep that guy around

i think shumpert's tweet was actually in response to carmelo in his postgame calling the past two games against indy "obviously very winnable" or something ... or that's what i heard.

Nah, Melo and Shump were responding to a comment Granger made prior to the two games against New York.

Granger said something about the games being very very winnable. Definitely taking a shot at how bad the Knicks were playing before.