cincinatti / louisville, ky

Guest dontcaretoomuchforcrap

• 2 years later...

fuck skyline chili. a better call is indy's chicken at 9th and broadway -- or olley's trolley at 3rd and kentucky (for one of the best burgers you can get your hands on). both are located in downtown louisville.

also, check out waterfront park for a little bit of everything: more southern cooking, a world-class skatepark, a nice evening stroll, and some late-night gambling on the ohio river.

fuck skyline chili.

you obviously haven't been to the brand new one they built in dupont. 1st class my friend.

lots of restaurants in the highlands area. i've been killing fried fish sandwichs at Mazonis lately. make sure you get the sweet tea though.

No, but i go to WKU and i've got alot of friends from the highlands.

Hmmm...just a few of my better friends...tyler bissmeyer, christian hansen and his sister elsa, kevin oberhausen? Know of any of them?

haha, christian should know me. he grew up two houses down from one of my best friends, paul reid, on bonnycastle avenue; i believe the two of them continue to keep in touch. you could refer to me as paul's korean friend from grade school and high school, but he should know me by name...

hahaha...fuck! everybody from louisville knows one of the Hansens.

Never met Greta, though

this is why louisville has a reputation as a bigger city with a small-town feel. that, or the hansen family is quite popular.

my friend dated their older sister greta in highschool. i didn't know her yonger siblings though.

i live on village near the douglas loop

Do you know the Dorfs, LeHockeys, or Roths? I believe they still live on (near) Village...

this is why louisville has a reputation as a bigger city with a small-town feel. that, or the hansen family is quite popular.

Do you know the Dorfs, LeHockeys, or Roths? I believe they still live on (near) Village...

theres only like 3 high schools though, for the most part, that it seems like anyone went to.

I think the Dorf guy is/was friends with my brother from sunday school. I don't know about the other two, roth sounds familiar.

• 9 months later...

lived in Cincinnati for 3 yrs, the only places worth mentioning are Kenwood mall (some select stores/nordstrom), Hyde Park boutiques (designer items/one of a kind pieces) and Cincinnati Mills (saks off 5th).

maybe if u go down near Good Samaritan hospital (forgot the name of the street), there might be some fun boutiques that i never got to check out.

my stay there sucked, the ppl i met there sucked, and if you see my ex plz kick his ass for me (will pm pics for serious ass kickers).

:)