show me your clarks!

sexasomniac

if anyone has p500s in 11, 11.5 or 12's in any leather/suede, PM me or pass on info. if you want to do a pickup for me, want to sell me yours, fabulous.

i grabbed a pair at the supreme sale and they have quickly become an all-time favorite.

m-manhattan you say?

HOW CAN I BE DOWN?!?!?!

Well let me see...

The cool kids are watering themselves at the hottest nightspot ever, Golden Showers. It is an underground spot, I can't tell you where publicly though. They serve this crazy drink, the piss bomb- it is in a glass that actually explodes into another glass to mix your drink in your hand! You don't have those yet anywhere else in the world,

they're sicktastically dopefiendeded, on the reals. That is just some hot New York slang I'm using, you can ask me if you need an explanation.

The latest club craze is sucking dicks/getting your dick sucked on the dancefloor.

But, you have to do it as a dance, you can't just suck dick without rhythm. If you suck dick and are off beat, the crowd will start to stomp on you and call you a 'false cocksucker'- if you get called a false cockscuker, you can't come back to the club unless you suck the owner's dick to prove that you've been practicing. It is a pretty hardcore scene, they only do it at the hottest underground clubs here. The other places are too worried about the police finding out, but the real spots don't care about cops, because they're paying them off with blowjobs.

The latest dance craze here is bringing back old dances like the Twist and the Mashed Potato, but making them sexy. So, you do the normal Twist, but you grab

your dick or your tits while doing it. It is all about bringing vintage back to your style, right, your life style, but you have to make it fucking hot or else you get called a false dancer, and if you get called a false dancer you get taken off of the VIP list for the underground clubs. And once you get blacklisted you're fucked, you can't go to any of the spots because they all keep a tight list. You'd have to suck like fifteen dicks just to get back in, and that is guys too, because everyone is bisexual now.

Guest StuckOnStupid
if anyone has p500s in 11, 11.5 or 12's in any leather/suede, PM me or pass on info. if you want to do a pickup for me, want to sell me yours, fabulous.

i grabbed a pair at the supreme sale and they have quickly become an all-time favorite.

i second this emotion, but for sizes 11.5-13.

dope set. what model are those chukka-like boots on the top-row right-side of the picture? that brown one (3rd from the right) looks fucking awesome.

all 3 of those are the 'Sahara Boot' (model #M345) that Padmore & Barnes made for Supreme around 2000/2001. They're real similar to their Weaver Boot (top row far left), but w/out the eyelets and different stitching around the toebox and along the sides.

Sahara Boot:

emosion2001img600x45011rh1.jpg

Weaver Boot:

sdaisaku72img600x450116dy9.jpg

Not Clarks, but who cares. Padmore & Barnes x United Arrows.

IMG_2791.jpg

IMG_2793.jpg

IMG_2794.jpg

IMG_2795.jpg

IMG_2799.jpg

Unfortunately these do not fit me. They are a UK9, not a US9, much to my dismay. It feels like my first-born came out retarded and I had to give him up for adoption because he needs special care. No offense, A.

You may catch these on my boy in the very near future.

Guest mattes

livenudegirls- those are awesome, never see them before. I have been looking for nice pair of boots like those. too bad that they are discontinued.

• 3 weeks later...
speaking of which.. i saw some black leather desert boots at APC, is that exclusive to them?

I also saw the the black leather desert boots at the soho shop in January, and they looked amaaaazing. I wanted to pull the plug, but the $140 price tag for Clarks wasn't sitting well with me. I figured I could find them elsewhere, but it's been so hard to find black leather desert boots! Never thought that would be the case. Anyone know where I could find them in LA, or online? Would be much appreciative!

anyone have any idea if the lo wallabees come in black suede?

the hi in black suede arent doing it for me that much...

cheers.

yeah the low wallabees do exist in black suede. I don't know if they are produced today but they do exist..

I'll post these because I haven't seen them on here yet. They are slip on, almost chukka style, but the sole is really tall (like an inch tall heel) and the toe box is totally different. I got them about 5 years ago and wore them a lot when I first got them, but wear them only occasionally now.

503240682_118172f8c2.jpg

503281211_3181039120.jpg

503251538_e0b9c39b0a.jpg

damn, why couldn't somebody grab me by the shoulders about 7 years ago or so(apparently that was about the last year P&B stopped production?) and told me that if i wanted some real wallabies I had to get one from P&B?

went looking for possible alternate/dl ways of getting them on Japanese message boards but no luck. All I got out was that not only P&B is harder to get these days like mentioned here, but with Clarks shifting production to China - the quality (leather, stitching, comfort level) has dropped, silouettes have become too round. I know many shops/boutiques still do a x Clarks collabo (i.e. Chapterworld, Concepts) - I wonder where the productions of those special models take place. Like denim, I am sure nutso Japanese fan/craftsmen would get shit right.

Guest StuckOnStupid
damn, why couldn't somebody grab me by the shoulders about 7 years ago or so(apparently that was about the last year P&B stopped production?) and told me that if i wanted some real wallabies I had to get one from P&B? .

yeah it does suck. i used to buy em in many different colors and customize them with black sharpie(dont laugh it was illllll) and just toss em when they got too dirty. i wish i had held on to them. you can even get them re-soled at any old school shoe repair spot.

yeah it does suck. i used to buy em in many different colors and customize them with black sharpie(dont laugh it was illllll) and just toss em when they got too dirty. i wish i had held on to them. you can even get them re-soled at any old school shoe repair spot.

really? could you name some as I have a pair of plaintoes who got rock hard crepe soles which could need new soles.

Guest StuckOnStupid

yessir. just call around to a few. the one i go to has it right in the window, i think they might even custom cut them.

gosh. have you seen the soles they use? I live in Norway and I am almost 100% positive that there are no shoe repair spots that will resole crepe soles in this godforsaken country. I could maybe try check it out if I am in the uk or send it to someone in the us who could do it for me. anyways, thanks for the heads up SOS.