show me your clarks!

sexasomniac

anyone have any pics of a clarks original in beeswax leather? I saw a pic of some well worn treks and they were beautiful. I've never been able to find the picture again. I have tan desert boots but I've only been wearing them for 3-4 months and they don't have much character yet.

http://www.onlineshoes.com/productpage.asp?type=brand&brandid=13&brandcatid=84&gen=m&pcid=1468 for new ones...

desert trek were never as popular as wallys, does any one have a collection of treks?

http://www.onlineshoes.com/productpage.asp?type=brand&brandid=13&brandcatid=84&gen=m&pcid=1468 for new ones...

desert trek were never as popular as wallys, does any one have a collection of treks?

i actually do have a pair of the desert trek in beeswax leather, but im looking for some desert boots. no ones posted pictures of any yet... :cool:

holler!

I sprayed them with water repellant the first day I got them and it made the crepe soles turn orange. So i had to use this detergent marker/pen and that thankfully made them return to their original color overnight.. but you can imagine my horror

that's weird, i always spray my suede ones w/water repellent (usually the Kiwi brand stuff) before i wear them the first time, and i've never had that problem

They all look brand spankin' new

about 2/3 of mine are actually still deadstock...since P&B doesn't make them anymore i like to keep as many pairs crispy as i can...when i trash a pair of a given color i usually rotate in a new pair in that same color

when did those paul smith p&bs come out? i bought some of the supreme ones but would fucking love more pairs. Did clarks make that model outside of those collaborations? What was it called?

i think they came out around the same time as the suede Supreme plaintoes, which was around 2000, shortly before P&B stopped making shoes for good. P&B made them for clarks back in the day (a couple decades ago)...like 123ok said the model number is 'P500' and they were referred to as 'plain toe' or 'plain vamp wallabees'...from what i gather, in the late 90's they resurrected them and made batches for the companies 123 mentioned, and also released some pairs under their in-house Padmore & Barnes and Erlandia brand names.

vintage ad courtesy of something 123ok snagged: :)

clarksad1.en.jpeg

im kinda upset i went to the mall today into the actual clarks store to get some replacement laces for my black desert treks and the girl tells me that they dont carry black desert treks so no laces. weak.

Guest StuckOnStupid
R&S shut it down.. this is my puny attempt to keep this thread floating... all p&b produced except two top pairs to the left, m337s and the lugger.

wallys.jpg

lock thread.

but seriously, all i can find no matter how hard i look are the desert boots/treks, and the standard moccassin. i understand P&B is shut down, but does Clrk's still make models like the p500 and the lugger etc? i REALLY want to say by to sneakers forever...those models would help me do it.

SOS, clarks don't make p500 anymore but on the other hand they do make the luggers. Probably alot of them still around. i saw them all over London a couple of years ago. i think they are fairly cheap as well.. But the leather (atleast on the ones I have) is terrible compared to the p&bs..

hmmm, im guessing they stack a lot because they rnt low tops...any pictures of people wearing them with slim jeans? really interested in picking up a pair of wallabees

I don't have flicks at the moment.... but Wallys and skinny jeans is the new fiery hot steez on the streets of downtown Manhattan and the 'burg, so throw your reservations to the wind and hop on board baby!!!

Guest StuckOnStupid
I don't have flicks at the moment.... but Wallys and skinny jeans is the new fiery hot steez on the streets of downtown Manhattan and the 'burg, so throw your reservations to the wind and hop on board baby!!!

m-manhattan you say?

HOW CAN I BE DOWN?!?!?!