Tattoos

• 2 weeks later...

Not a proper pic but here is my right arm, almost done still need cap and a few spots. Have a demon head on my elbow not pictures and a Coleman girl underneath that

1kqVoac.jpg?1

Awesome collection! Sometimes I think if I could start all over I would be going for that oldschool patchwork style.

My backpiece is 99% done, time for a short recap. We might just do some corrections the next time and redo some outlines. The pain is trying to keep me from further projects, but I think I will continue on my ribs pretty soon.

Everything was hand drawn in 2 hours.

24264196256_406dd84957_o.jpg

The evolution

23663577113_58b331ea2b_o.jpg

The result

23994753760_7cf56328cc_o.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

do we get to hear yours in the middle of this Max?  I always eat a honey bun and drink a litre of water when my artist stops for a break, little happiness lots of hydration.

Well, to be honest I feel like the pain gets worse each time. The first ones on the arms were super easy, 6-8 hours were no Problem at all. I just watched movies and drank and ate a lot. The chest was the longest session, 9 hours but it was still ok. For the last hour or so my tattooer added some numbing cream and it worked pretty good.

The legs were a whole different story - the shins hurt from beginning to end and it was pretty tough to get through the session. I could deal with it as all pieces were done in one session so you get the reward when you pull through and you just don't want to stop at 90%.

The backpiece in fact made me think twice about further pieces - the kidneys and especially the bottom were the worst pain I've had so far. And knowing that you have to do up to 10 sessions does not help.

That's why I'm having second thoughts about my ribcage - I want detailed pieces there so I have to get a lot of outlines (which I think hurt most) and account for 3-4 sessions per side. Not sure wether that's a good idea.

Until then I'll get my other knee done - bold lines, simple design, 3 hours - that was much easier than I feared.

couldn't agree with you more max, haven't started my back yet but I will be later this year. Knees and elbows where easy, arms I basically slept through , chest hurt a lot but manageable shins were so fing painfull, and thighs I almost tapped for small tattoos. IDk I guess I'm a wuss when it comes to legs.   

Haven't gotten my collar bone done yet but heard that hurts a bit, getting a traditional belt type band there in black and grey and my stomach will probably hurt a lot. 

Edited by Rightyow77

That's my first tatt, it wasn't bad at all. Finished in about 1 hr, no break, and pretty much like someone scratching my lower calf and every now and then there was a dig.

I want to do the under upper arm next or back of neck/upper back.

Just need to figure out the design and final placement. 😠I'm really picky about where they're gonna go.

This particular spot, I choose, I was stubborn about it but i didn't factor in that movement would cause some of the details to not hold...stay as crisp :( still very good and in love but a bit wistful thinking

Edited by whitney

Haven't gotten my collar bone done yet but heard that hurts a bit, getting a traditional belt type band there in black and grey and my stomach will probably hurt a lot. 

for me right next to the collarbone was the worst I've had, not that I'd have anything extreme though (aside from chest; arms, forearms, upper back). lower on the chest was ok, but the higher it got, the more I could feel it in my neck and bones, and that was super uncomfortable.

Can't wait to see.  This forum keeps me from impulsively getting a new tattoo while I save my pennies for a bigger one.