Tattoos

Good recommendation Tombrown, Christian Lanouette and Myra Oh are some people I might recommend as well.  They do divine black work.

I got my first tattoo touched up and a nice little filler Daniel Higgs design.  Will add pictures once they heal.

Edited by FLDenim211

Bert Grimm anything is super classic and great for filling in certain awkward spaces.

When I initially was trying to get tattooed by Shige. I was told the waitlist for a consultation was one year and that it'd be another year before he could start the tattoo. 
I ended up tracking down HoriHan Sensei in Japan to do my back piece instead and couldn't be any happier. This is the current state of my back probably close to 30 hrs into it.

-Edwin

928374_546913492044189_353954043_n.jpg

I remember this tattoo from way back in the forums.  When are you going back in?

@ timber - do you follow slowerblack?

No! 

But I do now! B)

not only jenna, but east river has a good handful of tattooists who's style is in that vain, timber. a bit of a hike from you.. but just fyi. 

also, for whatever it's worth, i love the hands on the triceps idea. 

I hope to finish my back this year. HoriHan will be flying out to Seattle to finish it. :)

I was thinking of flying to the west coast for the Bay Area Convention.

I want to go for Koji Ichimaru.  Hands down THE man I want to see, plus he is releasing a book at the convention.

I am trying desperately to see if he has any openings for a one shotter.  The dates are near my birthday and the entire line-up is great.  I want to go to a big convention and actually get to sit in on some presentations.

Edited by FLDenim211

• 4 weeks later...

too bad man. he's awesome

He's supposedly coming back in October/November so I think I'll book in with him again! Chad Koeplinger is also coming back here in October so might book with him as well! And I really want to get my chest started this fall!

slow in here...

finally got a piece by mark cross. you already know what it is...

(old) castaway by hillary fisher white. both work @ rose tattoo parlour in bk.

done at idle hands sf

those are both perfect. are you planning on keeping the tats there black/white or ready to add color?

ur gay

^this little burd turglar over here

Mike Wilson Tiger is officially my next tattoo, I am set on it.