Tattoos

this page has had nothing but winners on it thus far. My itch is getting bigger as the days pass. Brian Dewberry and Mike Bruce are going to be my two punishers that will finish off my calf

This isn't mine, but an insanely nice piece done by an artist in Vancouver. I'm finally going to book my first tattoo after thinking about it forever. I've got a whole bunch of stuff I want, but am going to go one at a time so I don't go crazy/broke. 

i'm gonna be in gastown tattoo end of this month to get my remaining back filled. i'll probably see her there, but i'm getting mine from a guest artist.

She's insanely talented, but is booked into the next century. I'm going to keep my eye open for when I want a bigger piece. 

I think I'm going to go with a guy in town who isn't a popular, but seems to be a really solid artist. His portfolio is basically a handful of really cool tattoos peppered amongst a whole shit ton of feathers turning into birds. 

Booked in with Chad Koeplinger when he comes to Oslo next month! Really excited. I saved space at my elbow for him!

Edited by Marw

She's insanely talented, but is booked into the next century. I'm going to keep my eye open for when I want a bigger piece. 

I think I'm going to go with a guy in town who isn't a popular, but seems to be a really solid artist. His portfolio is basically a handful of really cool tattoos peppered amongst a whole shit ton of feathers turning into birds. 

wow i didn't know she's that in demand. my gf actualy knows her art before and contemplated getting a tattoo from her. nomi's travelling with my tattoo artist in sf and new orleans, i believe this may. i had luck getting on someone's busy schedule due to a cancellation, but have to be available in a drop of a hat. anyways see you canada, my first tattoo for 2015!

I got the last of the "big" pieces to complete my calf! A simple and solid rose by Mike Bruce.  My thigh is next I want to start doing some traveling to get more stuff from other artists

p0fL9mB.jpg

I got the last of the "big" pieces to complete my calf! A simple and solid rose by Mike Bruce.  My thigh is next I want to start doing some traveling to get more stuff from other artists

Killer rose great choice man.

Have a back piece project booked for the 24th with Laurent T. at Spider Murphy's. Dudes such a homie really stocked for that, now that I have seen Max's back. Will prob. pop some Tramadol I have left over from a back injury when it starts getting sweaty. 

Here are some of the most recent additions. Talons, Moth and sea horse by Laurent, hand and rose by Gary Royal during Idle hands get what you want thing. Good times

cjWSZdHm.jpg2XCFFRGm.jpg5uPis7wm.jpg6lM1NCRm.jpg

Edited by Rightyow77

I was digging through this forum, a lot of people have a lot of pain associated with their calves.  I don't have tattoos anywhere but my calf so far, can I expect good things when I jump to my arms?  I have an appointment tomorrow, going to try and get two pieces on my thigh.

I was digging through this forum, a lot of people have a lot of pain associated with their calves.  I don't have tattoos anywhere but my calf so far, can I expect good things when I jump to my arms?  I have an appointment tomorrow, going to try and get two pieces on my thigh.

my two first (serious) tattoos were the birds on the fronts of my thighs. They didn't seem too bad aside from the tips of their wings that reach near the groin, that part wasnt the most fun, but on the quad muscle wasn't the worst

The first real tattoo I got was on my thigh and it's been the by far most painfull tattoo to get so far. All the others are on my arms, so not really any bad spots. Even though the dagger close to my armpit hurt!

So I couldn't bear two in a day.  It took us a while to get one done and my raw nerves weren't having any more but I like what I got done.  A goofy dragon to fill in the right side of my thigh by my knee. it wraps a little funny

AXiuV1l.jpg

Edited by FLDenim211

Really nice FLDenim!

Thanks guys! 

@Max Power, so far it's pretty much healing like any other tattoo I have(I'm only 3 days in though), but not any more color than usual came out!

I found some spots on the calves pretty painful, but the lower back / butt was worse. It's not easy but bearable. Got my elbow and a spot near the armpit done yesterday, that was not as bad as I thought.

hqM3Wg5.jpgPPALHkX.jpg

Don't take this the wrong way as I'm just curious , why didn't you spent the time instead on you're back ?