Tattoos

^yees well done marw he's on the top of my list as well

Yeah! I might be lucky enough to cross off two others from my list as well. Bailey H. Robinson is coming to Oslo this summer. and Chad Koeplinger may be coming here later this spring!

Aiming to get some more work from Thomas Hooper and Maxime Büchi.

Debating pushing my France trip back to visit Guy Le Tattooer, but for you NY folks, he'll be at Saved tattoo all of June.

JL, you book any of them for the Pop up? 

Yeah, they responded to my email with the link, just waiting to hear back. I don't have super high hopes though, the mockup i made and size will probably take at least a full day session, which might be hard to squeeze into the two weeks he is here.

got some dots and lines by alvaro flores in melb:

10995591_790779834350078_864793411043035

planning to turn this whole arm into a blackwork sleeve by works from jondix, gerhard, anna day, kenji and others when/if i get a chance. 

Edited by teeo

got some dots and lines by alvaro flores in melb:

10995591_790779834350078_864793411043035

planning to turn this whole arm into a blackwork sleeve by works from jondix, gerhard, anna day, kenji and others when/if i get a chance.

At first glance some tattoos look quite simple but you miss the detail involved , very nice work and I bet you sat in the chair for about four hours on this one .

At first glance some tattoos look quite simple but you miss the detail involved , very nice work and I bet you sat in the chair for about four hours on this one .

would you believe me if i told you it only took 2-2.5 hours? alvaro is super skilled with this style. 

That's good going , the last time I was in the chair it was about ten hours and I was well and truly over the experience , the last hour felt like every stroke felt like skin ripping from my flesh .

• 2 weeks later...

Debating pushing my France trip back to visit Guy Le Tattooer, but for you NY folks, he'll be at Saved tattoo all of June.

JL, you book any of them for the Pop up? 

I am a NY folk and I will be in the city all of June so this is intriguing. Always wanted something from Guy but not trying to get my hands blasted.

i've been super obsessed with philip yarnell for a really long time now. eventually when the time is right, i def wanna get the top of my hands done by him. perfect style and he hasn't even been tattooing for very long at all.

Nice eagle, I am getting some filler and the last spot on my calf finally.  I just have to survive OneSpark in Jacksonville first.