Tattoos

y'all who have inner forearm tattoos like between wrist and elbow, did you guys swell up super bad? My one arm was like twice the size for a little haha its getting better now. Not used to it, never happened with my thigh,calf, or upper arm. weird idk.

maybe i should amputate 

y'all who have inner forearm tattoos like between wrist and elbow, did you guys swell up super bad? My one arm was like twice the size for a little haha its getting better now. Not used to it, never happened with my thigh,calf, or upper arm. weird idk.

maybe i should amputate 

I had a bit of a swelling on the lower part of the ladyhead posted above! I reckon it's pretty normal.

if you're looking for votes, ive always loved uncle allens stuff

btw any bay area tattooers... saw some sketchy dude selling some pretty good looking tattoo gear at the alemany (not alemeda) flea market yesterday. I dont know much about tattoo gear so idk if it was actually quality stuff or just basic kits - but i know some dudes got jacked at the convention earlier this year and some other shops' artists got lifted so just an FYI for anyone knowledgeable. 

if you tell one artist from that area they will probably tell every other artist and the ones who got lifted will probably go check it out.

any good traditional tattooer's in copenhagen?

You should check out The Sailors Grave(Judd Ripley, Jesper Jørgensen). There's a bunch more good ones but I can't remember the names! I'll post back with names if I come up with any!

been thinking about getting Matisse's La Gerbe tattooed, do you guys think it'd translate well into a tattoo or just look tacky? thinking about getting it on my forearm or wrapped around my bicep

62Hqnpk.jpg

been thinking about getting Matisse's La Gerbe tattooed, do you guys think it'd translate well into a tattoo or just look tacky? thinking about getting it on my forearm or wrapped around my bicep

Personally I don't think it will translate that good to a tattoo. The best thing is to go to a tattooer you trust and ask his or hers opinion!

• 2 weeks later...