Tattoos

On another note.. i don't know if this exists or if it's even really possible but does anyone have any suggestion on a good sunscreen that ACTUALLY doesn't smell? I'm not up on my skincare/cosmetics but i feel like whenever i've read "unscented" on something it still smells.. would like to wear sunscreen regularly on my stuff without smelling like i'm going to the beach..

^Brad Stevens is a cocky fuccboi asshole who can eat 7000 weewees and die. Don't bring your girlfriend around him..

this isn't the first time i've read something like this about him. i like his work though. you have any experience with him?

Thanks for the reply! Here in Norway we don't tip at all, so it feels kind of weird tipping! I usually bring something to eat though!

Safe to assume that tipping isn't expected in the EU? In the process of booking an appointment at AKA Berlin and knowing would definitely help avoid any FOB faux pas. 

Safe to assume that tipping isn't expected in the EU? In the process of booking an appointment at AKA Berlin and knowing would definitely help avoid any FOB faux pas. 

I'm honestly not sure! Norway is not a part of the EU. And the tipping culture here is different from the rest of europe!

Got a few tattoos, don't really match stylistically but that was never something that I really bothered with

Sleeve by Guy le tatooer while he was touring NZ

4d2996ba-e012-4b16-970d-a13103f9be6a.jpg

Back of the shoulder by Tang Ping in Beijing

210231cb-d8aa-433c-8ba7-9048cb87b775.jpg

Leg done by Victor J Webster this morning

VicTT.jpg

this isn't the first time i've read something like this about him. i like his work though. you have any experience with him?

i was going to get something from him a few years back before my girlfriend beat me to it and knowing full well who i was he still tried skeezing on her for dates etc. Just unprofessional at the very least and downright slimey at the worst so i personally don't respect/won't fuck with him.

didn't have any girlfriend problem with brad stevens he was totally cool with me

maybe your girl wasn't cute enough....... just joshin! that's fortunate

Does anyone recommend any artists in Seattle?

I know there are a grip of great ones just not sure who is best for the style (or even what to call the style really). I like fine line tattoos that look like lithograph/scientific drawing styled pieces. Rachel Hauer (NY) does really awesome stuff and I'll travel if I have to I've just moved to Seattle so I wonder if there is anyone here doing it.

This is some of Rachel's work: 3a6648b8e1017300bda734197d02506e.jpg

Who on here has had Japanese Tebori work done?? I'll be getting a small piece from my friend Takashi Matsuba from Brooklyn, NY while he is out here in Seattle again in October. It'll be my first experience with Tebori! I can't wait!

-Edwin

Long term aftercare advice:

Do y'all continue to moisture your tattoos daily? 

Thx!

I do. I use moisturizer with SPF15. I don't go outside that much, I figure I paid enough to get them, I might as well protect them. I have a lot of color in mine, and fine linework, I don't want it to blur or fade, so to the extent I can maintain them, I do.

Others opinions may vary.

Thx!

I basically treat it as regular skin! But I do use sunblock when they are in the sun though! I'm a cyclist so I spend alot of time in the sun. Sunblock works perfect!

Who on here has had Japanese Tebori work done?? I'll be getting a small piece from my friend Takashi Matsuba from Brooklyn, NY while he is out here in Seattle again in October. It'll be my first experience with Tebori! I can't wait!

-Edwin

Is T.M taking appointments? I want a tanuki piece done at some point and he would be just the dude to do it!

Thx!

I don't moisturize but I always us sun screen if they are going to be exposed.