hockey

julianREE

i can see definite canadian bias to those answers:).

but i can see all the arguments. i think all the series are well matched and it'll all be very interesting to watch.

anybody going to any games? i have season tickets with the sharks, so we had first dibs on playoff tickets. i'm going to game 3 or 4, and my sister is going to the other one. should be lots and lots of fun.

Definitely. can't argue with that, but every team has canadian players on it, so it kind of balances out.

who's your guy's favorite player? it can be recent or former players.

i always liked mike ricci when i was a kid and owen nolan wasn't too shabby either. my favorite player currently has to be milan michalek though. that kid's gonna just get better and better.

McSorely commentates for FSN bay area, so everytime the sharks play I get to hear his commentary about goons and all that crap he was doing when he played. it's pretty awesome to see that kind of perspective.

Does he talk about the time he used his stick like a baseball bat trying to whack Brasheer's head off? Or maybe the trial after? Or the suspension that effectively ended his career?

Does he talk about the time he used his stick like a baseball bat trying to whack Brasheer's head off? Or maybe the trial after? Or the suspension that effectively ended his career?

unfortunately no. that was horrible though, damn mcsorely.

Oh man was that game painful. The Canucks aren't even going to make it to game 4 let alone game 6 if they play like that.

yeah it was bad to watch. hopefully they can come back from this. also if bieksa doesnt come back in the series which i heard he might not it will be a fatal blow.

sharks beat detroit :). I didn't watch the whole game but watched the two goals scored like 30 seconds apart. i heard the sharks played the grinding game they were good at, so it's a good sign. if we keep that up, we'll hopefully win the series as quick as possible. shutout for nabby! even though i like toskala more...