Fragrance Thread

gimmegimme

Probably a bit late but I have this.

Personally I like it for its smoky mysterious notes, but it's not a strong scent and will only last for few hours

Agree with this  - it is a nice pleasant fragrance, very easy to wear - I stopped by Dover St. Market on Sunday and sampled it again - quite soft - I might have been a little harsh earlier but I am sure you will liked it.

Just not got the 'oomph' that I prefer when looking to buy- still pretty good value for money though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

any suggestions for fragrance for the upcoming colder seasons?  i really like wonderwood but it doesn't last on me last time i tried

Same issue. Love the smell but the smell doesn't stick around for more than a few (3-4) hours. Disappointing, really.

• 4 weeks later...

Just sprayed some diptiyique tam dao that was like 2 years old and it went sour. so nasty. didnt know that could happen so quickly. 

Just ordered mad et len hummus, very excited to check it out. The mad et len home scents are really nice as well, from the packaging to the volcanic stones. I may have found a favorite new house. No web presence, hard to find, incredible packaging, im sold. 

1399906438-96460800.jpg

Got the mad et len hummus for the wife, and i must say im impressed. starts off somewhat offputting, but mellows out to an incredible mysterious smokey dream. Their descriptors - Scent is aqueous and cold mushroom

vetyver, Russian blue pine, rockery, white mushroom, oak moss, and violet.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...