::: worldwide shopping and proxy services :::

mike lowrey

International Proxy Services

Fellow Superfuture members are offering shopping and forwarding services from differen countries, covering several of the major supercities around the world. Members listed here have all already received good feedback and are reliable according to users of their service. All transaction, however, are between you and the other user and are not associated with superfuture, this is just to provide you with contact information.

looking for someone to help you out? post a request in the form of a new thread in supermarket, stating in the title that you need a proxy in this and this location.

Worldwide Shopping Service agents

JAPAN

-------------------

sutocorp

SharpServiceJapan

USA - ?

Sydney & Hong Kong - vee_dub

Italy - junglejane

UK -

SWEDEN - martinnilsson

-

• 1 year later...

since a lot of Japanese proxies seem to be taking a hiatus, heres a few more. these ones do not post on sufu but are reliable.

bid-service.jp - extremely effective from my experience

Celga - focuses on anime and such, but highly spoken of with clothing as well.

Japan auction center - note that they wont mark values down for customs, actual values marked on packages!

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

For anyone looking for a hong kong proxy contact sufu member mrhing. I just finished a transaction with him for an item on yahoo auctions hong kong. I can't say enough about how professional, courteous and fast his service was. He's the only hong kong proxy service I would even consider. I wish him good fortune in his proxy service future!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Attain Proxy - Any online store in the UK.

New Homepage

= No minimum order.

= Reliable and fast.

= Thorough communication.

= Any shop that ships to the UK.

I'm charging the price of the item + shipping to me and to you + 9% + gift/paypal 4%.

Recorded delivery for all orders to ensure security and to keep you up to date on where your order is.

All you need to do is provide a link of the item you want, specify what size/colour etc and I will update you every step of the way via e-mail.

My e-mail is [email protected]

Thanks!

LiberationFrequency is my other account.

• 4 weeks later...

New UK Proxy shopping service-LoveProxy

Dear Customer

Welcome to LoveProxy specializing in clothing and footwear.

I am setting up a new UK Proxy service based in London offering in store pick ups and web site orders.

Have good contacts and links and so can get hard to find/limited stock.

Pick ups from;

Dover Street Market

Present

Liberties

Hideout

Martin Margiela

Dr Martins

Churches

and all other London stores. Flexible and happy to hunt down hard to find stock

Payment & Fees

At the moment i am excepting only Paypal & Western Union transfer

Postage depends on company used and service required.

Fees = 10%+paypal fees + postage

For more informantion contact me on my email

[email protected]

Can reference my feedback on my eBay page-jabbylove

hi, if anyone need a US proxy I'm here to help.

I can do Gilt or any web orders.

fees will be the usual 10% plus postage with 4%paypal fee if not using gift option.

Although not very active but I have been around sufu for quite some time and I have buy/sell many items here, my ebay account is anz3rical450 for ref.

pm me or drop me an email [email protected] for questions.

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

New U.S Online Shopping Proxy Service for CANADA

I've been proxying orders for U.S online stores to Canada for a very good rate for the past year and a half.

Fees: A flat fee of 15$/order (up to 3 items per order), and shipping costs. You won't find better!

All the information can be found here: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=181105

Please don't hesitate to e-mail me with inquiries or to place an order.

Thanks and happy shopping

Just a warning to any members who might be tempted to use

Spe's ShoppersVillage Japan

www.spebid.com

as a proxy service. Absolute night mare. They messed up both my orders by ordering the wrong products despite pictures and detailed descriptions. I also found them rude and patronizing. I was also sent an email with some pseudo mystic excuse when they messed up my order stating that never mind things weren't meant to be and that it was all fate....? What!!

ANYWAY BUYERS BEWARE. I would advise anyone to never use them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I will start a proxy service for Uniqlo of NYC. Here's the breakdown of how much it will cost you.

Item + Shipping = Item Cost

Item Cost(IC) + Proxy fee + Paypal fee of 4% = Total Cost.

Proxy fee is as follows:

$10 for all IC under $100

10% for all IC over $100

I'm located in NYC so going to Uniqlo is easy and convenient. I am open to shipping to most places (obviously CONUS and Canada), but sometimes the int'l shipping cost is just too much (for buyers who may not think it's worth it) and customs is funky as hell.

Please PM me or email [email protected] with requests. I'll do my best to get basics to every SFer!

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I will be glad to proxy from Germany (Berlin).

Have done a transaction with a fellow SuFu member from Norway to mutual satisfaction and can provide that as a reference, if required. Fee will be modest and depends on the amount of the goods, to be agreed on by friendly negotiation.

• 1 month later...