WTB: german army sneakers

valhalla

i'm looking for a pair of these:

germanarmysneaksum1.jpg

someone was selling a pair here last month, but unfortunately they were not my size. i don't want any dior, just the plain, simple and cheap german army sneakers. anyone who has please pm me.

That's a ridiculous price! They cost around $30 or $40 max here.

ok this is what i charge and why...

"" shoes 24.99

shipping costs to me: 6 + (5 if you only take one pair you are under 25euros which results in an extra 5 euros fee...shop rules sorry!)

shipping: 37 secured!

for me: 5

so your total would be 77 euros (~102 $)

i know that sucks but i made some bad experiences with non secured shipping....

cheapest shipping rate is 13 euros (~18$)

that woud result in a 70$ total but like i said can't do that anymore..sorry ""

so Hagbards C price is fine - to much? don't buy!

Just giving a testimony regarding felix. He got me my pair. Worked out well. $100 isn't that much considering the diors are over $300. You can try emailing that site about international shipping but good luck. I tried that, didn't hear anything back and then went to felix who hooked me up. If you like them, just get them. They cost the same as most all non-chuck/van shoes.

I've gotten two pair, one pair via Hagbard super quick, got them in one week and another from one of Troph e Shop ebay.de auctions, where I only ended up paying a total of 46 euro($59), but it took 3 weeks. I love these shoes, you don't see them much like vans, chucks, purcells etc, so paying a few extra bucks doesn't bother me.