for anyone doing the superfuture fit

bruised

I have never really understood the concept of sizing down that much. To me, there have always been a number of cuts to choose from based on how you wanted your jeans to fit. The only time that I could "justify" sizing down so many times that you needed to stretch the waist with a special device would be if you were looking for a very specific type of denim. For instance, if you want a thin look with Samurais, but you needed to have zero denim, than I could see sizing down on a 5000vx for a tradeoff. Braidkid did this, and they fit him like a pair of Eternal 811s. Otherwise, there are thinner models! Get a 710 with your correct waist size. Certain models are made to fit a certain way based on your waist size.

If you're getting a great deal on something and the waist is a size lower than you'd want it to be.... then maybe I could see going to extreme lengths... For resaons of extreme vanity like the forum that the OP linked to, I'm not as understanding.

eh, justinbaily21, that's the reason people choose imperial dukes over kings... or skull 50-10xx 6x6 over... any other larger one.

the concept of downsizing is for people who find the slimmest fit in their natural size to be insufficient.

I know that, but I still see people choosing to size down literally three or four waist sizes on something like a pair of 5000VXs or Sugarcanes. Brands that were never meant to fit slim. I would just prefer to see people choosing a brand and cut that fit them the way that they envision, but in their true waist size. It just seems the most practical. I hope that nobody takes any of that personally.

• 7 years later...

I'm legitimately stoked that you tracked down this thread to post that.

Nig*a shut your stupidass up .

And all those legit stoked to dickride you for undeserved rep too , as this is a useful thread long forgotten actually

• 5 months later...