grey jeans

miguel

I have the grey jeans mentioned by england, theyre called "Stone wash", really nice grey jeans. Also have the grey cloaks that Westside is talking about, but these have subtle vertical stripes

I have the grey jeans mentioned by england, theyre called "Stone wash", really nice grey jeans. Also have the grey cloaks that Westside is talking about, but these have subtle vertical stripes

Cloak are some of the slimmest jeans available anyway so I doub they'll answer the initial poster's need.

NDG is a good suggestions, although, if I remember correctly, the grey jeans had some kind of shine to them, which might not be everyone's cup of tea.

I like the grey NDG jeans, thinking about getting a pair.

And I saw a sick pair of grey Cloak jeans that someone had posted in the WAYWT thread along time ago, I fell in love with 'em. I forget the model name though, I think they were released last year.

i've heard cloak has good ones, i'm checking them out next time i'm up there; a few people here have them.

Yeah, I'm digging the pair I picked up. Perfect fit and the details are nice. Ditto ddhongo's comments (same pair too, I assume. coal purple-line selvedge). Quite slim, but Dior slim, not A77 skinny. There is some forgiving to them. Size up 1 if you want to play it safe but I don't think it's necessary.