FS: Dior Homme Jeans (All Styles) and other Dior Proxy Services

TheGrapist

Does that cost extra then ? for them to ship it to them? If that doesnt cost much then Im interested, 342 plus shipping and whatever, give me a note on PM when you know and ill transfer the cash.

$18 for shipping to me (unfortunately), plus shipping and fees to get them to you :(. They have other sizes, and I'm going to check out some other stockists to see if maybe I can get them somewhere else locally.

Remember guys, still have 28 and 29 MIJ Indigo 19cm's on hand. So if you want those, no waiting or extra fees for me to get them.

Remember guys, still have 28 and 29 MIJ Indigo 19cm's on hand. So if you want those, no waiting or extra fees for me to get them.

I can't decide if I fit in a 27 or 28, if 28 is my size I'd definately want them. It's all about the stretching of the waist. I normally wear 29 or 30 in jeans. A 28 would actually measure 30 + some stretch, right?

What's the top thigh and leg measures?

I can't decide if I fit in a 27 or 28, if 28 is my size I'd definately want them. It's all about the stretching of the waist. I normally wear 29 or 30 in jeans. A 28 would actually measure 30 + some stretch, right?

What's the top thigh and leg measures?

The very top of the thigh (at the crotch) is 10.25"/26cm. The hem is 16.75cm. You'd probably need the 28's.

hey bro, how much for a pair in sz30? inclusive of shipping? im in singapore. thks

$340 shipped via USPS global priority mail. It can go out tomorrow

pm'd you a few times. still eagarly waiting for you reply...

Sorry, I just hit ya back.

The very top of the thigh (at the crotch) is 10.25"/26cm. The hem is 16.75cm. You'd probably need the 28's

Hmm, looks like it might fit. I'm just worried they will stretch to much, but on the other hand 27 might be too tight. It's hard to figure out when I haven't tried them on.

I think i'm going for the 28 though, I'll let you know during the day.

Can you also get the washed Jeans?

At my local place, raw Diors are 200 Euros ($260) while washed ones are 330 Euros ($430). I really want the Crushed Edge jeans but 430 bucks is too much, especially considering that SE x Imperial is dropping soon.

I forgot to mention, while washed jeans are about $500 here, I am selling one pair of size 34 MIJ 19cm washed jeans for $320 ($325 for international), which is cheaper than retail for a raw pair :)

Thans man, good to hear. :)

I got one pair of size 30 19cm Blacks today, a lot of people have requested it, all at about the same time. First person to PM me with their e-mail address so I can send them an invoice for them gets them.

Edit: Actually, I think it goes to jayu.

k. if noone takes that, ill take.

Thans man, good to hear. :)

I got one pair of size 30 19cm Blacks today, a lot of people have requested it, all at about the same time. First person to PM me with their e-mail address so I can send them an invoice for them gets them.

Edit: Actually, I think it goes to jayu.

pm sent!

this is for the minimum character requirement

Just to give everyone a heads up, on my last run I picked up a size 31 19cm Indigo for a member here that through a miscommuniation, it turns out that he doesn't want it (he wanted a 21cm). It was the last pair in the store, and the other stores here are sold out of that size as well.

So if anyone wants it, give me a PM, I'd hate to have to return it. I also picked up more 28, 29 and 30 19cm Indigos. These pairs will obviously go out quicker than other requests, simply because I have them on hand and can pack them out and ship 'em immediately :)

I think you just singlehandedly made your local Dior Homme boutique the tops in mens wear sales for 2007, in USA if not the world. :D The SAs and Manager should buy you dinner.

Heh, that'd be nice. Won't happen if no one picks up these sz 31's and I have return them though ;).

I've been picking up from Saks as well. The two girls at the Dior counter love me. Between the two of them I gave them about $7500 in sales since January 1st. Never mind the stuff I bought in November and December.

There have been a few people that got their jeans and were from Canada, Norway and elsewhere. I marked them so they wouldn't be hit with customs. If there where, they didn't tell me.

Marked/not-marked -- it's completely random with canadian customs. You can put $1000 on the package and they might not open it, or you could put a gift and $50 and they'll still open it. This country has the most fucked customs ever. :(

Has anyone ordered from Canada yet? Did you get rocked by customs/duty?

grapz did. He told me that they charged him just $5 for duty.

At the moment I have 28, 29, 30 and 31 MIJ 19cm Indigos (I can get 32, 34 and 36 easily if need be), and 30 and 31 MIJ 19cm Blacks (which are probably the last 30 and 31 blacks I'll be able to get for a while) all on hand. I won't be able to ship until later in the week, but feel free to pick 'em up before they're gone until the summer. ;)

grapz did. He told me that they charged him just $5 for duty.

At the moment I have 28, 29, 30 and 31 MIJ 19cm Indigos (I can get 32, 34 and 36 easily if need be), and 30 and 31 MIJ 19cm Blacks (which are probably the last 30 and 31 blacks I'll be able to get for a while) all on hand. I won't be able to ship until later in the week, but feel free to pick 'em up before they're gone until the summer. ;)

Are you able to get any 31 MIJ 21cm Indigos?