Missed Connections - SuFu edition, no homo

kauflust

• 3 weeks later...
Kind of ignorant to think that anybody who has ever shopped at BiG or SE is a member no? Or anybody that has the style of most here is? Are we that advanced that if you look like "one if us" you must be?

That said, I see few guys on campus who I am sure must be members, waitng for Japanese denim to seal the deal, but for now it is just Nudies and such, but seeing them is like scrollign through page 2569 of WAYWT.

On the other hand, I find myself wondering if there is another member around, if they have spotted me.

I must be in the wrong faculty. I've seen one guy wear spanking new Nudies with Asic tigers.

ive seen one dude on campus here with some nudies but that's pretty much it. Chicago kids anyone? NU maybe? Holler?

...uh, Chicago is filled with a decent amount of hipsters and a lot of those hipsters sport Nudies. :[ at that Black Lips concert a few weeks back, noticed at least three dudes with well-worn Nudies. Anyway, I wonder if there are kids from UIC or ppl who hangout in Pilsen/Bridgeport/S.Side around here? :P Most of my stuff is no-label so goodluck spoting me in LoganSq or UIC.

;)

• 2 weeks later...

In San Francisco outside the Ferry Building.

You are a Japanese dude, mid-30s I'd guess. Long black ponytail, long, scruffy beard. Wearing streaky jeans, with a noticeable bootcut. Nice wallet fade, honeycombs will be ridiculous when you wash. Red tab, no arctuates. Metal chain leading into wallet.

Scuffed black engineer boots; I'd guess Frye. Pretty dope, lighter colored denim jacket.

Looked way too cool to be on SuFu.

• 3 weeks later...
im pretty sure i just saw soranaam or whatever, but i didn't want to ask if it was him. i talked to him though, here's approximately what was said.

calvin, "are those flat heads?" (they were)

him, "uh, i have no idea"

calvin, "flat heads - your jeans"

him, "sorry, i don't know." (walk away)

this convo made me fucking lol

then again it is 4 am.

dryice and I were supposed to meetup today but I could not find him or get ahold of him! Different sort of missed connection, but missed connection all the same.

dryice and I were supposed to meetup today but I could not find him or get ahold of him! Different sort of missed connection, but missed connection all the same.

You were on speakerphone today with Sidney and about 8 other Sufuers. Not sure if you noticed though. :)

Sidney let me know. I wish I could've talked longer, oh well. I wish I could hang out with some sufuers :(