Coachella

JesseJB

me + 4 bros + 5 reportedly "hot" SC broads in 1 RV for all three days. majority of the acts i want to see are playing sunday, really excited to see etienne in his full gnarcube glory.

im trying to figure out my drug taking schedule. i want to rollface but im not an idiot enough to do so for two (or three) days in a row but i can't decide which day would be better. i like how my most crucial plans revolve around choice in intoxicants.

me + 4 bros + 5 reportedly "hot" SC broads in 1 RV for all three days. majority of the acts i want to see are playing sunday, really excited to see etienne in his full gnarcube glory.

im trying to figure out my drug taking schedule. i want to rollface but im not an idiot enough to do so for two (or three) days in a row but i can't decide which day would be better. i like how my most crucial plans revolve around choice in intoxicants.

''sc''= santa cruz?...........and im trying to think of my drug schedule....i figure one day i wanna hippy flip, i wanna try LSD too.....we'll see how that goes

Trying to go sunday. Finally found some people to go with but now they only have 3 day passes for sale.

Anybody know how if they usually have single day passes @ box office?

i doubt coachella will be sold out

friday looks like the most mellow day of the weekend to me. saturday has the most exciting but sunday wins by pure volume of see-able acts.

anyone else motorhoming for the weekend? we're getting a reservation at shadow hills rv park, i hear its sort of a day/night party there.

''sc''= santa cruz?...........and im trying to think of my drug schedule....i figure one day i wanna hippy flip, i wanna try LSD too.....we'll see how that goest

usc, actually. sorry should have clarified. my really dumb side tells me to eat some mushrooms one night and then roll the next, but i'd sort of like to retain a good deal of my mental sharpness after next weekend. you know, for my future and all.

anyone know how i might be feeling after poisoning my brain and depleting its serotonin levels in consecutive days?

pretty much our entire weekend's worth of getting F'd up bro relies on the stealth cooler we're bringing into the campgrounds. we are packed it full of water bottles, some of which will be filled with vodka, others are those trick stash hiding bottles you can pick up at smoke shops for our illicit substances.

i think its pretty foolproof as long as we make them all look inconspicuous in the midst of regular bottles of water and various sodas.

i doubt security would actually go to the lengths of untwisting each bottle cap right? i mean right?

• 10 months later...

is anyone going this year?

i'm thinking of going

i might drive from LAX to indio

im coming from new england, BTW

ill probably go for all three days

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...