Stevenson Overall Company

jaspar

• 3 weeks later...

starting to build up a little collection. i gotta say their shirts are incredible. just got the black workmaster shirt and i'm blown away by the fabric and details. loving it a lot. wish i jumped early on that indigo/indigo bucko shirt though. easily one of my favorite brands to date.

727s at top, starting from left: fielder, cherokee, workmaster, oblique half-sleeve

KiEdxUa.jpg

Edited by ALB

Loving Stevenson Co.  I was wonder how to size for these.  I was leaning towards the 767, but cant find them anywhere in my size, so I think the 737 will be calling my name.  Should I size for shrink or stick to the raw measurements and anticipate a stretch back to the original measurements?

Loving Stevenson Co.  I was wonder how to size for these.  I was leaning towards the 767, but cant find them anywhere in my size, so I think the 737 will be calling my name.  Should I size for shrink or stick to the raw measurements and anticipate a stretch back to the original measurements?

The waist sizing on their jeans is a bit wonky with the exception of the 727 jean.  Many of the models the waist is huge compared to the rest of the jean, but that isn't as true with the 727.  

Kiya if thats the case, how do you recommend sizing? 

I'd say they run one size bigger than most of the other jeans we sell, so sizing down one would be good for these jeans.  Here's the size chart if you need it: http://www.selfedge.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=987&search=727

I'd say they run one size bigger than most of the other jeans we sell, so sizing down one would be good for these jeans.  Here's the size chart if you need it: http://www.selfedge.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=987&search=727

Not sure if the 727 work on my body, athletic with a slim waist. I would have to size up and go with a 32 to get a decent fit for my thighs and I prefer a decent rise for some breathing room.

Love the denim, and everyone on here seems to rave about the denim.  Anychance you could order up some 737 or 767 for me. 

Not sure if the 727 work on my body, athletic with a slim waist. I would have to size up and go with a 32 to get a decent fit for my thighs and I prefer a decent rise for some breathing room.

Love the denim, and everyone on here seems to rave about the denim.  Anychance you could order up some 737 or 767 for me. 

If you have a skinny waist in relation to your thighs nearly all their fits will yield a jean with a huge waist.  They're doing a new fit that comes out in January that's going to be a medium rise with room in the thighs and a taper below the knee.

You've definitely got my attention.

NO S*$T!!!!!!

Wondering if I can wait. I wonder what the fit will be like, I would prefer a high rise with a taper something like Left Field. But that's just me and my dream.

Details and denim are glorious. I hope the denim is similar or the same. 

NO S*$T!!!!!!

Wondering if I can wait. I wonder what the fit will be like, I would prefer a high rise with a taper something like Left Field. But that's just me and my dream.

Details and denim are glorious. I hope the denim is similar or the same. 

Denim will be the same and details will be very close to the 727, mainly the coin pocket will look different.

Kiya, you should post some photos of the pair of Stevenson's you've been wearing if you've got time!

Will try and do that once i'm back from Japan!

Stevenson Overall Co. x 3 -- I think I am developing an attachment to this company.

Elevator jacket, white pocket tee, and La Jolla jeans.

I am thinking about selling the jacket here as the sleeves are a bit too short.

15x26hj.jpg

Edited by chicote

• 2 weeks later...

I love the curved pockets and belt loops. Makes the jeans unique without being tacky.

Even though I'd soaked them twice the guys at rivet thought theyd shrink more so they hemmend then slightly long. in case they wont shrink more they will re-hem them for me.

Great service.

Also, on their first wear yesterday I hooked up with the best girl in ages :)

Whenever I see detail pictures of Stevenson jeans it's very clear that they're handmade.

I really like the way the belt loops and pockets are reinforced, just looks like someone scratched or scribbled it onto the jean.

Interested to see the new cut.

The Stevenson Jeans are possibly my favourite jeans of 2014.

The cuts 727/737 are excellent and the single needle construction and curved pockets are very nice.

I also really like the two tone selvage and unusual belt loop shape.

All done very subtlety.

Nice fit Crat.

On my 'Must have' list now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Snagged from the Que Pasa sale after looking at this tee for a few years.

I was a bit worried about the fit, but it's plenty long and big enough in the shoulder.

Crazy fabric, hardly even feels like cotton to the touch and looks like a knitted sweater!

EBfrDdZ.jpg

Any news on the new Stevenson cut?

Pending measurements I definitely plan on grabbing a pair. 

Snagged from the Que Pasa sale after looking at this tee for a few years.

I was a bit worried about the fit, but it's plenty long and big enough in the shoulder.

Crazy fabric, hardly even feels like cotton to the touch and looks like a knitted sweater!

EBfrDdZ.jpg

Any news on the new Stevenson cut?

Pending measurements I definitely plan on grabbing a pair. 

Love that tee..

New Stevenson cut is coming in March, mid-rise, "straight tapered" fit.