Stevenson Overall Company

jaspar

I've also noticed this on the 714, the back pockets are a little short. Especially with my Wild Child wallet, the top bit as a tendency to stick out a little.

Still, all in all a great pair of jeans!

You know.. i actually like that, makes getting my wallet out of my pocket way easier.  I guess you do run the risk of it getting stolen more though.  

You know.. i actually like that, makes getting my wallet out of my pocket way easier. I guess you do run the risk of it getting stolen more though.

Yeah I do like the accessibility, I guess I just worry more about it sliding out or something.

Really need to wear my 714s more...

Just received my La Jollas and indigo henley in one fell swoop.

After the first hot soak, really liking the fit and feel of the jeans; henley feels lovely too.

edit: Quick shitty iphone pic, apologies for any offence caused to proper photographers...

FullSizeRender_zps9eddf9ce.jpg

Edited by Aries

Thought I'd post my Stevenson La Jolla 727's I picked up from Self Edge LA on January 3rd and have been wearing since the 5th.

This is my second serious pair of raws. My first pair being Naked & Famous x Blue Owl Japan Heritage 2. ( 1 year, 1 wash. )

The guy at Self Edge was so helpful and provided an excellent customer service experience. Forgot his name but big ups!

Was told to do a hot soak, inside out, for a half hour before wearing, which I'm glad I did.

The jeans shrank up real nice and what started as a good fit became a perfect one. These jeans were stiff to begin with (which I like) and then after drying were even more stiff. LOL.

After the first couple wears, they started to break in nicely. The material, texture, color and fit of this denim is incredible. All the little details like the curved pockets, star rivets and selvedge ID make these jeans quite unique. 10/10 would recommend to anyone into a mid-weight tapered fit.

I'll be wearing these relentlessly this year. Can't wait to see what these will look like by the end of 2015.

vfq502wl.jpg

mtkkaQQl.jpg

V7xUtpDl.jpg

PzAcgrjl.jpg

2rJZUqHl.jpg

cAUVPyel.jpg

ZHb2nOdl.jpg

ldCTiGol.jpg

0gZ4JNil.jpg

Hi, I interested to hook 727 but i have some concern on the shrinkage.

Currently, my raw denim size is 31inch/79cm (that my waist measurement too) and I notice that your 727 read as size 31 too.

May I check with you what is your waist measurement and the measurement of size 31 after hot soak?

Edited by helanga

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here are my 714s in size 33 after an initial warm soak. 

Any comments or suggestions on the fit are appreciated. I'm considering another soak to get rid of a bit of length, otherwise I think they've turned out pretty good. 

IMG_20160112_151359_zpsrxhc9zmw.jpg

IMG_20160112_151257_zpsthyzb0k6.jpg

Edited by sbasinger

l

Here are my 714s in size 33 after an initial warm soak. 

Any comments or suggestions on the fit are appreciated. I'm considering another soak to get rid of a bit of length, otherwise I think they've turned out pretty good. 

looks like pretty great fit to me

• 4 weeks later...

Just received some new Stevenson stuff, I really hope they continue to make the loopwheeled collection in the future in more colors.

The sweatshirt might be my favorite sweatshirt fabric I've handled yet. I have a few other nice sweatshirts and this is definitely the softest and most plush. That combined with the cuff detail and freedom shoulders really puts it over the top for me.

7NAMCV1.jpg

eTLHcQ5.jpg

5tdiLgH.jpg

The loopwheeled tee is really great too, I like the woven knitted cuff similar to the short sleeve henley I have from them.
There's a very nice texture to the tee, and the oatmeal color is something I've been looking for for awhile now.

9OdXXMG.jpg

UIsgLNH.jpg

vBxCE9g.jpg

8AstM2r.jpg

I really wish a fit had clicked with me at SENY. I love everything about the construction.  You wanna scan / snap a pic of that jean from the mag?

Maybe the new Calistoga jean will work? Just got that at all the shops, all new denim and details.

Maybe the new Calistoga jean will work? Just got that at all the shops, all new denim and details.

I was wondering about this jean, as I like the front and back pocket details quite a bit.

Any reason why they decided to make it a sanforized denim?

The rise looks a little low, but doable with the slightly larger waist. The belt loops are cool too.