THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

Alright, so this is the measurement that i am looking for

waist - 32"

Rise - 10.5"

Tight - 11.75"

Knee - 8.25"

Inseam - 35"

Leg opening - 7 to 7.25"

For the record, i have no experience with unsanforized denim, so if you suggesting unsanforized denim to me, that's okay as long as the post-soak measurement come close to the measurement above or slightly bigger/smaller that is fine.

Cheers  :D

I don't mean to be a jerk as well.

Most website does have the measurements, the denim details and all.

but i want to know the suggestion from the user that own the denim, feel their texture, witness how the denim ages with time, how the jeans fit, how durable is the denim, and what details they love the most from that denim they have own themselves.

Lot of brands have almost the same quality with the probably the same price, but sometime one single detail can mean so much for the customer that make him decide to buy that denim instead of other brand and you can't get this experience by reading it on the web.

What i want, is a suggestion based on the experience from the owner himself why they love that denim. Based on their experience, i will add my own research to make sure i spend my money on the right denim.

Selfedge and RAWR have Jean finder functions on their websites, you put in your preferred measurements and they make the suggestions closest too. When you have narrowed it down to some that you like the look of or the fit then come back for feedback on those jeans or you could be here for days as we all chip in with our opinions on details, characteristics etc  :)  ;)

Just looked and that leg opening is bigger than you have requested but the jean does have that modern tapered look you are after and the denim has the texture and nuances you have mentioned. The fit is also very comfortable because the denim is a loose weave that breathes well, softens quickly and contours to your shape. The fades on this should be epic as well.

I don't mean to be a jerk as well.

Most website does have the measurements, the denim details and all.

but i want to know the suggestion from the user that own the denim, feel their texture, witness how the denim ages with time, how the jeans fit, how durable is the denim, and what details they love the most from that denim they have own themselves.

Lot of brands have almost the same quality with the probably the same price, but sometime one single detail can mean so much for the customer that make him decide to buy that denim instead of other brand and you can't get this experience by reading it on the web.

What i want, is a suggestion based on the experience from the owner himself why they love that denim. Based on their experience, i will add my own research to make sure i spend my money on the right denim.

That on the other hand is a perfect reason to come here and ask for suggestions since it's much more vague and you won't find stores/brands say much negative about their stuff. Geeman summed up my thoughts in a very good way. 

And of course you're right Hoggy, it is a lot to take in but if you only go by the measurements I don't think this is the best way to go about it. Picking out a few models from say Selfedge, BiG and Rivet & Hide which correspond with the desired measurements and then asking us what we think about those models will probably give more thorough responses. I for one don't have measurements in the back of my head though I've amassed a little too much (?) knowledge of pros and cons on different brands and so on. Just my two cents!

@superheavent check out the Flat Head 3002 and those Imperial x Self Edge collab (SEXI23). Both are close to what you're looking for I'd think.

Since it'll be your first raw pair, maybe a lower cost option like a pair of Unbranded 201 could be an option. It's no frills, but a nice starting point.

Once you've checked out a bunch of brands, come back with a 'this or that' ;)

Somet regular straight vs FOB Factory F151 vs Resolute 710/711

Like the beige weft and all-round clean aesthetic of the Somet.

Like the arcs and green pocket tab of the F151

Have heard great things about the denim on the Resolutes, Hayashi-san and all that...

Who likes what and why?

has anyone tried Samurai s003jp, Oni 512 or Oni 517 and able to tell me how they fit compared to EDWIN ED80's? 

I'd be really interested to know more about the oni Kihannen denim if anyone knows anything? 

I just ordered the S003jp, will update with pics when they arrive.