Ear Stretching.. HELP Blowout

Dex_star

So somehow while stretching my ears from a 2gauge to a 0 i had a blowout... at the time I didnt know what it was so a couple days later I stretched them to 00... which made the blowout much worse

now theres a lot of puss (didnt wanna say pussy {puh-see}) scabs, and dead dry tissue

my question is, to any professionals here... how can i fix this... can i fix this...

thank you for your time

So somehow while stretching my ears from a 2gauge to a 0 i had a blowout... at the time I didnt know what it was so a couple days later I stretched them to 00... which made the blowout much worse

now theres a lot of puss (didnt wanna say pussy {puh-see}) scabs, and dead dry tissue

my question is, to any professionals here... how can i fix this... can i fix this...

thank you for your time

i wouldnt know, but goddamn that sounds horrible.

I don't know about actually healing it beyond plastic surgery, but to kill the infection you can use sodium hydroxide or something... my girlfriend had it done. Vicious shit, but it kills pus and bacteria stone dead.

One of my eyebrow bars got infected as hell once... think an eyebrow hair may have been growing into the piercing. Anyhow, my eyebrow got seriously FAT around the piercing. In the end I squeezed it like a spot and it shot what must have been nearly a shot glass full of pus all over the mirror. Nice. Since then I've had the bar in for 18 months without trouble...

thank you for your time

ouch!

first of all check this link...

http://www.onetribe.nu/catalog/stretching.php

a few years back i stretched my ears from an 8 guage piercing up to around 3/4 of an inch over the course of around six months. i had a few tears or "blowouts" as you call them during this time. a few of them were incredibly painful and i had to stop and let them heal each time. once i even got a cauliflower ear it was so bad.

use a seasalt/water mixture (one teaspoon salt to 8oz of water) to clean the wound and a good antibacterial ointment after that. the seasalt will draw the infection (puss and whatnot) away from the wound and the ointment will help it clear up. you can also use a mild antibacterial soap to keep the ears clean.

!do not use anything harsher than that!! (no sodium hydroxide) and definately no alcohol.

you can get chemical burns!!!

if you continue stretching after this always make sure you use lots of lubricant when stretching the holes. i used to just use a decent amount of triple antibacterial ointment to lube up the jewelry.

any other questions you can PM me.

-cult

thanks for the advice guys

I let it heal while soaking it in sea salt and cleanng it with antibacterial

now its almost closed but the blowout healed and is hard as a rock

i read somewhere rubbing vitamn e oil (or something) on it softens the tissue

so imma do that then stretch it back the opposite way to push the blowout back in

hopefully it works

otherwise imma have to go with the tie off method :(