Self Edge X Superfuture 001.SFO Party and Meeting

kiya

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gotta agree with samikle and a headquarter/factory tour of sugar canes, flat head, or iron heart would be a nice icing on the sf's party in japan. but then i've gone to japan 6 times already and i can't get enough of their indy shops!

sidneylo: i've lived in nyc for 2 years and i've NEVER even heard of BIG before!

someone start an east coast crew meeting thread

we can sort out the particulars

we really ought not hijack the self edge thread, yeah?

EDIT: and an "over 25" policy is not a great idea; i think we'd be surprised how young some of our fellow denimheads are...

never did i say exclusively 'over 25', i just said more representation from us older peeps. from the self edge party pics, the majority of party looked frightfully young. the last thing i want to do is travel a great many miles to feeling like i've crashed an undergrad party. sure, i just wish i was 5 years younger. 10 years younger even to take advantage of all these free skateparks popping up all over the US suburbs. to think all the arrests and tickets I had to endure.

talks are already in place to start planning the 2nd Superfuture party.. and it's looking like it's going to be in Osaka, Japan.

:)

talks are already in place to start planning the 2nd Superfuture party.. and it's looking like it's going to be in Osaka, Japan.

holy shit, I'm so there!

goddanm it kiya, are you serious!?!?!?! I'll fuckin quit my job if i have to to make that one. Hopefully its summer time for the next one. Oh and giant, i guess the bar hoppin will have to wait. According to kiya its time to save up for a japan trip. I'll drink with you in japan though. I'll be there most def. Oh and thanks for hosting the 1st superfuture party kiya. Shit was on point, we had a lot of fun and my girlfriend loves the pair of sling n stones she got, and she also loves the pair of iron army's she won!

i know some people want it to be in the fall. If so then we should sneak in a summer B.I.G. superfuture getogether/NYC tour. Peeps want to travel during summer and will be itching to spend some dough.

shiiiiiiiiiit. im going there this spring break for a senior trip. when is this going to happen? i most likely will be living in the states starting this summer, but i can still get free flights down to japan to visit my parents. so. i will most likely make this one.

is there any denim factories in osaka? i think that the factory tour idea was a great one.

hey guys, im that boy who won the $50 dollars to Self Edge at the party :D

i hope you spent those money on some nice denim... i heard carl took money for 10 minute lap-dances and body tequilas... sigh...

• 2 weeks later...
now if only there could be an east coast party, and with hopefully more representation from the over 25 crowd.

I think that would b an awesome idea! i was at the Superfuture/ Selfedge party, n i think we should have one here too! but how many ppl do you think will show up?