Real McCoy's / Joe McCoy's Jeans

jubei

I like the fit Max (obviously I can't tell if they're uncomfortable) but my Lee's (101B Hair on Hide) were tight on the hips after I gave them a hot wash but they stretch out just fine. They're a 30 and I wear a 32 in most brands.

• 2 weeks later...

They're just some old Levi's I wore for work. Imo engineer boots only look crazy when staring at them off, when in they're really not as in your face as you'd think.

Apparently rmc hanged the sizing for it's buco j-100 in 2013 or so, does anyone know specifically what was changed? Apparently they made them a little bigger so an old 40 is equivalent to a new 38. But I'm sure other stuff was changed fit wise?

Im selling this Joe McCoy 8HU Check Flannel lot. 939, Size 17. f/w'13.

06271954_4feae6481aaf5.jpg

Chest: 22"

Shoulder:18"

Length: 28.5" *

Sleeve: 20" **

*Collar to Hem

** Pit to Cuff

Asking for £70 + Postage. it's approx. 90%+ Mint condition, very light wear.

Pm For details.

Thanks

Edited by UkeNo

Does anyone have experience with the RMC A2? There's a strong possibility I'll be buying a (very lightly) used one off a friend for a very cheap price. I mean, I know it's good--I've tried the thing on--but I'm still curious to here from those who have worn one long term.

And if anyone wants that new SE-exclusive Buzz Rickson A2, let me know. Mistakes were made in regard to sizing! I'll let it go for very little. 

Im selling this Joe McCoy 8HU Check Flannel lot. 939, Size 17. f/w'13.

06271954_4feae6481aaf5.jpg

Asking for £70 + Postage. it's approx. 90%+ Mint condition, very light wear.

Pm For details.

Thanks

I like the look of the JMC and  RMC flannels, this one might be a size to big but I'll check the measurements when I get home. How does it feel compared to a FH or IH flannel, is it heavy flannel material?

Hey Geeman.

The Fabric is very nice - it has a slack weave and some texture to it. It's warm but not quite as heavy as a FH. Not far off but not quite the same weight. Definately not a light flannel by any means.

I'd all it a medium heavy weight (think boxing - this guys weighs 90kg but he's not a super heavy weight at over 100kg)

That probably doesn't make sense...

I'll measure it up and edit my post.

Thanks

Does anyone have experience with the RMC A2? There's a strong possibility I'll be buying a (very lightly) used one off a friend for a very cheap price. I mean, I know it's good--I've tried the thing on--but I'm still curious to here from those who have worn one long term.

And if anyone wants that new SE-exclusive Buzz Rickson A2, let me know. Mistakes were made in regard to sizing! I'll let it go for very little. 

i think you should get it james.  everyone I've talked to has basically said that rmc is the best leather jacket money can buy... and that it's durable as well.  i will probably be getting the j-100 at some point in the future... post pictures if you do pick it up!