Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Strike Gold Loopwheeled T-Shirts & Jean Restock

We've just received a new run of Strike Gold's blank loopwheeled t-shirts.  These are true single-needle loopwheeled cotton tees made at one of the only remaining loopwheeling factories in the world.  The fabric has a great horizontal weave character to it which becomes more pronounced over time.  These are now even made up to size XXL (with a side seam). 

Also, we have great news about Strike Gold's prices, all prices of their jeans and t-shirts have been reduced across the board.  We've received full restocks of nearly all of their jeans models and belts along with the t-shirts

SG_BLK_01-683x1024.JPG
SG_BLK_01_04-1026x683.JPG
SG_BLK_01_01-1026x683.JPG

SG_BLANC_01-683x1024.JPG
SG_BLANC_01_04-1026x683.JPG
SG_BLANC_01_01-1026x683.JPG

SG1109_00-454x683.JPG
SG1109_00_06-1025x682.JPG

SG-_5105_01-682x1025.jpg
SG-_5105_01_04-1025x682.jpg

John Lofgren Black Donkey Puncher Boots & Globe Specs

This week we've received John Lofgren's Donkey Puncher boots in black Chromexcel.  These are fully made in Japan, have an amazing silhouette, and they're built like a Willy MB.  This is a perfect black boot and has a removable kiltie.

Along with Lofgren's boots we've received three new styles of Globe Specs glasses, the Johnson in black and clear and a new model named the Dusty.

JL_DP_01-682x1025.jpg
JL_DP_02-1025x682.jpg
JL_DP_04-1025x682.jpg
JL_DP_06-1025x682.jpg
JL_DP_08-1025x682.jpg

GS_BLK_01-682x1025.jpg
GS_BLK_07-1025x682.jpg
GS_CLR_01-682x1025.jpg
GS_CLR_10-1025x682.jpg
GS_GRN_01-682x1025.jpg

Kiya, out of the SG5109 and the SG3109, which would be the lightest for summer wear?

Definitely the 5109, it's super breathable.  Or the 1109 for ultimate breathability.  

Does SELA have the SG5109 in 32?

All four stores are nearly completely sold out of the 5109 but are getting restocks in a week.

When can we see more of that acid blogger doby shirt you posted on instagram?

Should be up in our online store within a week along with a few more short sleeve FH shirts.

Edited by kiya

when are these new FH shirts going to be in store? are there any new strike gold shirts coming? that IH dot shirt looks great too

All the new FH shirts are at the stores now.. no new SG shirts for the summer.

But we've gotten 10 new Sugar Cane, Sun Surf, Duke, and Star of Hollywood shirts in at the stores now that won't be in the online store for another week or so.

Introducing Lady White Co. T-Shirts

We're proud to add Lady White Co.'s new brand of t-shirts to our line-up.   This new company from Southern California has set out to create great basics with a high level of attention to detail. 

The cotton used for the fabric is from a farm in Northern California.   The cotton is then milled/woven in Southern California and also cut and sewn in Southern California.  Everything from the labeling to the package is even fully produced and printed in California.  The t-shirts have a double-stitched collar and no outer branding.  These come in a 2-pack of either white/white or black/navy and are available now at all of our stores.

LW_TEE_01-770x1158.jpg
LW_TEE_05-566x376.jpg

LW_BLKBLUE_00-630x946.jpg
LW_BLKBLUE_04-960x638.jpg
LW_BLKBLUE_08-1022x682.jpg
LW_BLKBLUE_06-992x660.jpg
LW_BLKBLUE_02-1023x681.jpg

Does SEPDX have the Lady White shirts? Gonna be there in a week and want to spend $$$$$$$.

Yup, all four stores have these tees.

How heavy are the Strike Gold Tees compared to IH and 3Sixteen?

I'd say they're the heaviest of them all.  We don't have exact weight measurements between them all but the SG ones definitely feel like they're heavier than FH's (which comes in second.).

hey kiya,

is that new blotter shirt noticeably slimmer than say, the white short sleeve dobby (which fits me well) you had from fh last summer? judging from the measurements it looks like another one of those shirts that came up super tiny, and the 42 would just be sloppy on me. 

thanks!

hey kiya,

is that new blotter shirt noticeably slimmer than say, the white short sleeve dobby (which fits me well) you had from fh last summer? judging from the measurements it looks like another one of those shirts that came up super tiny, and the 42 would just be sloppy on me. 

thanks!

I find that the Blotter Acid Lunch shirt runs a hair smaller than the white shirt from last year but they run about the same once you've washed the white shirt.  My white one shrank half a size when washed and now fits similar to the new shirt.

So I just noticed that a rivet popped off of my SEXI23s, no clue where it went, I live in New York, any chance I could get a replacement put on at SENY?

Iron Heart Indigo Oxford, Socks, and Dry Bones Red-D Slim

Iron Heart has made the perfect indigo/indigo-dyed long sleeve oxford shirt, perfect for when you want to break in a shirt that's going to age well with wear during the warmer months.  This 100% cotton oxford is made of pure-indigo rope dyed cotton yarn woven in a traditional oxford weave that will fade with regular wear and washing.  

We've also received Iron Heart's first pair of socks which they've designed in-house.  The fabric and fit went through many iterations until they came to this final product, perfect for wearing with boots.  

Along with these new items we've received a new run of the Dry Bones Red-D slim cut jeans with a newly designed leather patch.  This jean has been a staple in our line-up for nine years and continues to be a great option for those looking for a longer inseam slim cut jean.

IH_SH_01-682x1022.jpg
IH_SH_07-1022x682.jpg
IH_SH_05-1022x682.jpg

IH_SOCKS_01-682x1022.jpg
IH_SOCKS_04-1022x682.jpg

DB_DP-580_01-682x1022.jpg
DB_DP-580_05-1022x682.jpg
DB_DP-580_06-1022x682.jpg
DB_DP-580_07-1022x682.jpg

What shirts in your store are safe for tropic climates Kiya.  It will be 102F today with 90%ish humidity

What shirts in your store are safe for tropic climates Kiya.  It will be 102F today with 90%ish humidity

Anything made by Sun Surf, Star of Hollywood, Sugar Cane Light, a lot of Flat Head's summer collections, and nearly all of Stevenson's Summer collection.