Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

The Self Edge "Let's Drink!" SALE - This Weekend!

Here at Self Edge we like to find any reason to drink, and better yet, drink with our customers...
So this weekend we're running a LET'S DRINK sale on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. This will be the last time we're discounting anything this year.  Come by the store and have a few beers with us and enjoy a 14% off sale on everything in the store.

We'll have quite a few new shirts, jeans, jackets, leather accessories, silver jewelry, and more in the store just in time for the weekend from Iron Heart, 3sixteen, Good Art, Mister Freedom, Flat Head, Strike Gold, Sugar Cane, Buzz Rickson (and William Gibson), Dry Bones, John Lofgren, Stevenson, and more.

Come by and check out all the newest releases from every line we carry and restocks of all the jeans from all the brands which we stock. There's quite a bit of new product coming in daily and some will be going up in the online store over the next few days, some will be in-store only until after the weekend.

It's rare for us to have a blanket sale like this... Everything will be marked down 14% for three days so come by and have a drink and check out our new goods.

In-Store Sale at SESF, SENY, SELA, and SEDPX:
November 28, 29, and 30 (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)

Self Edge Online Store Sale:
Starts 9am (PST) Friday, November 28th
Ends 5pm (PST) Monday, December 1st

Sale in-store and online will be 14% off (excludes hems/repairs). Customers which are not local can use a coupon code for 14% off everything in our online store starting at 9AM (PST) Friday November 28th, the coupon code will be good until 5pm (PST) Monday, December 1st.
Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases or to pre-purchase items which are not in our current stock.
Coupon Code for 14% off along with free shipping worldwide: LetsDrink2014

We just reloaded our site with restocks of jeans from 3sixteen, Iron Heart, Strike Gold, Sugar Cane's 2009 model, Dry Bones Red-D slim, Flat Head, and Stevenson's chinos. Also just received Buzz Rickson MA-1 jackets at all stores and more jackets from Mister Freedom and Iron Heart (not on the site yet).

Which location should I call if I want an iron heart purple urkel in large?

All four locations are sold out of that shirt in Large, but we have quite a few other IH shirts in large:

http://www.selfedge.com/shirts?manufacturer_id=24&limit=22

One day left for the last sale of the year for us!

The Self Edge "Let's Drink!" SALE - This Weekend!

Here at Self Edge we like to find any reason to drink, and better yet, drink with our customers...
So this weekend we're running a LET'S DRINK sale on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. This will be the last time we're discounting anything this year.  Come by the store and have a few beers with us and enjoy a 14% off sale on everything in the store.

We'll have quite a few new shirts, jeans, jackets, leather accessories, silver jewelry, and more in the store just in time for the weekend from Iron Heart, 3sixteen, Good Art, Mister Freedom, Flat Head, Strike Gold, Sugar Cane, Buzz Rickson (and William Gibson), Dry Bones, John Lofgren, Stevenson, and more.

Come by and check out all the newest releases from every line we carry and restocks of all the jeans from all the brands which we stock. There's quite a bit of new product coming in daily and some will be going up in the online store over the next few days, some will be in-store only until after the weekend.

It's rare for us to have a blanket sale like this... Everything will be marked down 14% for three days so come by and have a drink and check out our new goods.

In-Store Sale at SESF, SENY, SELA, and SEDPX:
November 28, 29, and 30 (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)

Self Edge Online Store Sale:
Starts 9am (PST) Friday, November 28th
Ends 5pm (PST) Monday, December 1st

Sale in-store and online will be 14% off (excludes hems/repairs). Customers which are not local can use a coupon code for 14% off everything in our online store starting at 9AM (PST) Friday November 28th, the coupon code will be good until 5pm (PST) Monday, December 1st.
Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases or to pre-purchase items which are not in our current stock.
Coupon Code for 14% off along with free shipping worldwide: LetsDrink2014

Hey K, if we order online, can we pick up in store? Was looking at getting the IH Keyhook...

Most online orders are shipped through SESF, so you can pick up at SESF if you'd like. If not, you can always place a phone order with the shop you plan on picking it up from today.

Visited SEPDX yesterday. Shot the shit with tmadd for a while. Good people.

Then my car got broken into and my luggage stolen. Not to stray too far off topic, among the list of missing belongings:

Roy Duck-1 (size 31, hemmed to 30" inseam, soaked, not much visible wear)

Iron Heart 301s black (size 31, hemmed to 30" inseam, still super black)

Mister Freedom Liberty Issue CPO (moderate wear, Canadian passport and $100USD, in a red envelope, in the passport pocket, duh!)

TFH black herringbone western shirt

TFH brown jacquard western shirt

Plus a pile of other denim and clothes dear to me. Perhaps the most distinguishing, and visible at this time of year, is an orange Goretex shell (Marmot brand) jacket.

If anyone in PDX spots any seedy folk garbed in this attire, please PM me the details of the sighting. I have already filed a theft report with the police. Thanks.

NOT looking for any handouts from kiya and company. My own fault for leaving such valuables in the car. There comes a point in this Americana game where the clothes just become part of your regular life and you forget about the money invested.

Edited by PeterParker

Kiya, can SELA store credit be used at the flathead pop up sale?

it sure can!

@PeterParker, sorry to hear about your car being broke into. It really sucks. Last Tuesday I went home to find that my house had been broke into and a lot of my stuff was stolen. TVs, Playstation 4, all my knives, some of my jeans. They even tried to steal my motorcycle but I have a disc brake lock on it thankfully.

I wish the worst for the ppl who broke into your car and stole your belongings. Very cool of Kiya to offer you a gift card, that's just awesome.

What's turn around for repairs at pdx?

Repairs run 3 to 4 weeks at all four stores.  Sometimes at SELA we can hit 2 to 3 weeks.

Flat Head Pop-Up Shop [& Party] at Self Edge Los Angeles

Two years ago we had a great pop-up event at SENY where we brought all of Iron Heart's line-up to SENY.  We've been working with Flat Head this year to do the same thing, this time at Self Edge Los Angeles.  On Saturday, December 6th, we will be turning one floor of SELA into a Flat Head Pop-Up shop with the largest selection of Flat Head shirts ever sold at any shop outside of Japan.  

We're having a party on Saturday, December 6th, from 5pm till 9pm with the president and head designers of Flat Head in attendence all the way from Nagano, Japan.  

The pop-up shop items will be up at SELA for approximately three weeks.  Many items from the pop-up shop will be available in our online store starting Sunday, December 7th.  

Come wearing your full Flat Head outfit, ask Kobayashi-San some geeky denim questions, and have a beer with us on December 6th!

2014_se_shop_ads_fh_blog.jpg

Flat Head Pop-Up Shop Shirts, Jeans, & Accessories

Last weekend we launched a Flat Head Pop-Up Shop on the first floor of SELA.  We've not put up some of those items in our online store for our customers which aren't able to make it to Los Angeles to see the collection in person.  These items wil be not be restock and are available in small numbers. 

Shop Flat Head Online

FLATHEAD-061-682x1025.jpg

FLATHEAD-066-5616x3744.jpg

FLATHEAD-076-682x1025.jpg

FLATHEAD-080-5616x3744.jpg

FLATHEAD-132-682x1025.jpg

FLATHEAD-139-5616x3744.jpg

FLATHEAD-141-5616x3744.jpg

FLATHEAD-115-682x1025.jpg

FLATHEAD-119-5616x3744.jpg

FLATHEAD-118-5616x3744.jpg