Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

I was eyeing those, Not sure if I want that strong of a taper. I need jeans though in a major way. Kiya, that fit of those IH's look nice. It's motivating me to wanting a slim/straight cut jean, especially there's no 33's or 34's left in the fhxrjb collab.

I think you need to take another trip to SF to try them on in person.

Late January?

Edited by kiya

Sugar Cane Long Staple Cotton Winter Flannels and Buzz Rickson Jacket Restocks

We've just received two new flannel shirts from Sugar Cane using a new long staple cotton variety which results in a flannel with a very cool and soft feel to it. The weave is loose and the pattern has an organic look to it. These new flannels are available now in yellow or red.

Along with these new flannels we've received a small restock of Buzz Rickson Pea Coats and William Gibson x Buzz Rickson black MA-1 jackets. These two items are produced in limited numbers only once a year and are still two of the warmest jackets we carry.

We've also received a full restock of all Sugar Cane jeans and Buzz Rickson watch caps in black, navy, and olive.

Shop Sugar Cane!

Shop Buzz Rickson!

SCRED_001.JPG

SCRED_003.JPG

SCRED_005.JPG

SCYELLOW_001.JPG

SCYELLOW_003.JPG

SCYELLOW_005.JPG

That's what I'm thinking too. January is on lockdown with traveling plans. February though?

I'm all over the place in February, March is better.

Probably no, but 31 left in Roy Ducks at any stores?

Yup, we've got them at SENY and SELA if you want to place a phone order.

Kiya,

what shoes are you wearing in this pic?

thanks

Kiefer Hi Reno Folk

7BF78BA7-E98F-42FA-9E55-3820A9279093-1397-0000007029B2EEE4.jpg

After a good chat with Gino I finally settled on the same wallet i'd been eyeing for the past 2 years. Showed up in no time, couldn't be happier, big thanks to SESF.

image-2_zpsf4217061.jpeg

Kiya, why is the stitching on the top and the inner "flaps" heavier compared to the sides and bottom? I know it is intentional, I just don't know why...

Kawatako says thats where they feel the stitching fails the most on a wallet, hence why on some of their leathers they use a heavier stitch in some points.

how does the projected post-soak fit of the SExFHxRJB15 stand up next to that of the SEXFH05? I understand the pre-soak measurements for the SEXFH05 have been taken down.

I have enjoyed my size 31s in the SEXFH05 but would prefer something that offers more room in the thigh and knee.

how does the projected post-soak fit of the SExFHxRJB15 stand up next to that of the SEXFH05? I understand the pre-soak measurements for the SEXFH05 have been taken down.

I have enjoyed my size 31s in the SEXFH05 but would prefer something that offers more room in the thigh and knee.

In that case i would go for a 32 in the SE05BSP instead.

Kiya, could you give me a quick rundown of the differences in fabric between the sexfhxrjb tee and the sexih one? And I'm guessing that if I'm a medium in IH stuff I'd go for a 42 in the fh and a medium in the ih?

The SEXFHXRJB15 and what other jean exactly?

Yes, medium in iH should be 42 in FH.

Ah sorry.. Comparing two loopwheeled fabrics is quite difficult. The details on the tees are completely different though, the collar alone on FH's tees are a work of art. You're in SoCal, you should go into SELA and compare them all in person.

... And then every other tee feels like the collar is twice as big as it should be.

Yup, it ruins other t-shirts pretty quickly.