[FS] Rare deadstock 60s JSB Winter Jeans NWT + Bay Icon Jeans 31/36 + Foot Patrol x Nike Air Stab US9.5

sinjo

Two unique jeans and a unique pair of sneakers for sale:

1. Rare vintage Belgian JSB Winter Jeans, new with tags. Has a sort of fleece fabric (Moleskin according to the tag) on the inside to keep you warm during the winter, hence the name of the model.
From the 60s (although notice the tag on the back pocket is different from those in the link). Very cool style, pics:

q7f5PNM.png

More pics

European size 43 (which would convert to about 27"/28"), measurements:

Waist: 37 cm (~14.5")

Inseam: 71.5 cm (~28")

Leg opening: 18.2 cm (~7.2")

Front rise: 32 cm (~12.6")

Back rise: 35.5 cm (~14")

Thigh: 28 cm (~11")

$75/€65 (make me an offer)

2. Barely worn Swedish Bay Icon Jeans, no washes or soaks, just too tight for me. Apparently the brand does not exist anymore, these were bought around 2006, hard to come by now. More info on the brand. Pics:

WE1rRss.png

More info

Notice some fade marks across the fabric from storage and it is missing the lower button for some reason (does not change the fit).

Size 31/36, measurements:

Waist: 42.5 cm (~16.7")

Inseam: 87.5 cm (~34.4")

Leg opening: 17.5 cm (~6.9")

Front rise: 24 cm (~9.4")

Back rise: 34.7 cm (~13.7")

Thigh: 28.8 cm (~11.3")

$40/€35 (make me an offer)

3. Foot Patrol x Nike Air Stab #2 US9.5. Unique release from 2006, does not come with original box, just the shoes as is (can send them in another Nike box, and double boxed on request). Notice there is cracking around the air unit and throughout the side, which is a flaw on most Air Stabs. Fitpic from the internet:

air_stab_aan.jpg

Own pictures

$75/€65 (make me an offer)

I really have no idea what these items are worth so make me an offer. I am located in the Netherlands but willing to ship worldwide, I accept PayPal or bank transfer (easy and free for Europeans). Send me a message if you have any questions so we can work it out.

edit: Nike Air Stab added

Edited by sinjo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...